Student houses, sharing things - too far! Watch

.Vengeance.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I've just gotten out of the shower, feeling a bit disgusted. We have two bathrooms, therefore two showers. I have one that I always use. I got in and noticed, when it was too late, that my little puff was missing. I was quite confused and when I looked in the other bathroom, there it was!

It's an all girl house, but I seem to be the only one who has a puff. I feel a bit grossed out, is this the first time somebody else has used it? argh... it's just too far. Right?
rarara2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah it is
MagicNMedicine
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
get a new puff, and leave lots of hairs all over it, that acts as a good deterrent
Lell
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Gross. Last year I took all my stuff back to my room after my showers, especially after it transpired that somebody had used an entire bottle of my housemates rather expensive shampoo in one night.
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just don't leave stuff in the bathroom?
Peanut42
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:confused: Am I the only one who doesn't know what a puff is? I'm sure I'd find it horrible if I knew!
*anon*
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
thats way too far, even though its just a puff thingy id still be pised off lol. next time just make sure you dont leave stuff in the shower.
sheffield-person
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
whats a puff?
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What the hell is a puff?
DisgruntledMoth
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I didn't know what a puff was, but I looked it up on google.

Yay 4 smarts.
.Vengeance.
Rep:
?

*sparkles*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
it's one of those shower puff things you use to wash yourself, it looks like a puffy ball thing and hen you look closely it kinda looks like netting as there are lots of little holes.

Yes, that's too far- Especially without asking! I mean it's kind of personal since you wash yourself with it, and i'd be a bit grossed out using it if someone else had.
ooze
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Peanut42)
:confused: Am I the only one who doesn't know what a puff is? I'm sure I'd find it horrible if I knew!
http://www.arizonasun.com/Arizona-Su...r-Puffs-75.jpg
.Vengeance.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lell)
Gross. Last year I took all my stuff back to my room after my showers, especially after it transpired that somebody had used an entire bottle of my housemates rather expensive shampoo in one night.
haaahaha, how the hell?

I like having my things in the bathroom... I've all kinds of smellies and things that I just know I'd forget and really want if they weren't there. I don't mind them using those things but... a puff? It's like sharing a toothbrush, minging!
PaleAle
Report 10 years ago
That's way too far, I understand why you'd feel disgusted I'd just take it into my room with me when I'm done from now on. I can't understand why anyone would want to use someone else's puff! Arrggghhh.
xamethystx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .Vengeance.)

thats a loofah lol

same thing i suppose.

yeh, make sure u take ur stuff back to ur room.
Peanut42
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ohhh are they called puffs? For some reason where I live they're called buffs. :confused: Puffs makes far more sense though!

Um I could see why you might be upset if they took it out if the shower, but me and sister share one and I've never had a problem with it...maybe it's worse with people you don't know.

Just keep it in your room and take it with you when you want a shower.
.Vengeance.
Rep:
?
(Original post by xamethystx)
thats a loofah lol

same thing i suppose.

yeh, make sure u take ur stuff back to ur room.
Nono, this is a loofah:

Lell
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .Vengeance.)
haaahaha, how the hell?

I like having my things in the bathroom... I've all kinds of smellies and things that I just know I'd forget and really want if they weren't there. I don't mind them using those things but... a puff? It's like sharing a toothbrush, minging!
Well we all knew who it was, we believe the culprit just squeezed it down the plughole just to be a moron:rolleyes:

Seriously people, NOTHING is safe in a student house. If you don't want your stuff using you need to keep it in your room. It is annoying having to drag it to the shower but it's better than having no money because you have to replace all your stuff every week!
*Sparkle*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
urgh that's minging.

I always leave my stuff in my room. I only keep my face stuff in my room, not my shower stuff, I can't ever seeing my friends using my shower stuff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1072)
79.06%
Leave (284)
20.94%

Watched Threads