The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
blissy
Oh well, I spent £15 in the first year, that'll do.

I'm just sad and like college stuff! Stealing college coffee mugs from formal is much cheaper though...
I have mine.
Reply 62
puppy
They do college everything in there, most of it's upstairs

I didn't go up there and buy the charcoal hooded jacket, and have them embroider the college logo on it.
Reply 63
fishpaste
I didn't go up there and buy the charcoal hooded jacket, and have them embroider the college logo on it.

Are you sure? All the cool kids are doing it. I don't go to Cambridge anyway, was only there visiting my friend.
Reply 64
Tinykates
Who's got one/will get one when they go to uni.

Just interested

*poll coming - please say what uni you're at or hope to go to. :smile:

i have a choice of 2 hoodies

university of london
or
university college london

check me out!
Reply 65
fishpaste

That's funny, I did.
I don't really where it though, it seems a bit odd around cambridge and pompous elsewhere.

A.
Reply 66
Bekaboo
I got one and it's brand new and black and says newcastle uni on it :biggrin:

Ooh, my Newcastle one is navy blue.....but the hood is far too small, got shrunk by my housemates in the wash......
Reply 67
I dont go to uni yet but I have a Keele T-shirt from me brother I got when I was around 14
Reply 68
I dont have one because I thought they looked silly.
I have one!
Reply 70
I don't have a proper Nottingham one yet, but I'm getting a Cripps Hall one! Should have had it before Christmas, but they sent the order forms off late.
Reply 71
I'm wearing mine as I write this - coincidence... :smile:
I have a few uni t-shirts which have 'London Metropolitan Uni' across the front... I only ever wear them at the gym though or for training lol
I'll probably get one when I go to uni, but I'm not sure where I want to go yet.
I have a Warwick uni one - they gave us them for free when i went to a summer school there last year :biggrin:
Reply 75
I might buy one when I go to uni, I'll buy one for a souviner (sp?). :p:
Reply 76
i'm going to sussex and will definitely get the ones for the societies i'm in...not sure if i'd just get a sussex one though.
Reply 77
not only do we have Imperial hoodies, we also have a selection of T-shirts with BRILLIANT slogans such as:

Imperial College - Probably the Best College in the World, and Imperial College - Pure Genius, and others with the Matrix scrolling screens on it!

although one of the best T-Shirt slogans I ever saw was one worn by a Deloitte man handing out Deloitte flyers.... it said: Does my Brain look big in this? :biggrin:
Reply 78
I go to London School of Pharmacy but I've got a SOAS hoodie, cos I play for SOAS footie team. It's annoying that our uni doesn't have a girls' footie team cos the guys have a wicked tracksuit for the uni.
Reply 79
Elles
see lots of people walking around with 'Oxford' ones.. though they're predominently tourists! :rolleyes:

i own a college scarf though.. & very warm it is too + we have good colours.. if it were mustard & burgundy not sure i would! :biggrin: .

college hoodie, per se i don't really see the need for - but i've got various embroidered sports kit items for playing ot when i'm being lazy & have run out of clothes!

Ditto exactly for me! I own a college scarf, with the crest on the end - we have reasonable colours although the yellow is somewhat glaring.

And of course, it's all about the stash :wink: I only own one item of boatie clothing so far (my novice t-shirt) but I'm sure that number will escalate soon. The amount you can spend on that stuff is phenomenal.

I don't think I'd ever wear one of the Cambridge hoodies you can get down the marketplace, and I don't like the Clare ones much. I've contemplated getting a Medsoc rugby shirt or hoodie, but I'm not really sure, you'd look like a **** anywhere that wasn't Cambridge.

Latest

Trending

Trending