Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Oh well, I spent £15 in the first year, that'll do.

I'm just sad and like college stuff! Stealing college coffee mugs from formal is much cheaper though...

ReputationRep:
    I have mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    They do college everything in there, most of it's upstairs
    I didn't go up there and buy the charcoal hooded jacket, and have them embroider the college logo on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I didn't go up there and buy the charcoal hooded jacket, and have them embroider the college logo on it.
    Are you sure? All the cool kids are doing it. I don't go to Cambridge anyway, was only there visiting my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    Who's got one/will get one when they go to uni.

Just interested

*poll coming - please say what uni you're at or hope to go to.
    i have a choice of 2 hoodies

university of london
    or
    university college london

check me out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    That's funny, I did.
    I don't really where it though, it seems a bit odd around cambridge and pompous elsewhere.

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    I got one and it's brand new and black and says newcastle uni on it
    Ooh, my Newcastle one is navy blue.....but the hood is far too small, got shrunk by my housemates in the wash......

ReputationRep:
    I dont go to uni yet but I have a Keele T-shirt from me brother I got when I was around 14

ReputationRep:
    I dont have one because I thought they looked silly.

ReputationRep:
    I have one!

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a proper Nottingham one yet, but I'm getting a Cripps Hall one! Should have had it before Christmas, but they sent the order forms off late.

ReputationRep:
    I'm wearing mine as I write this - coincidence...

ReputationRep:
    I have a few uni t-shirts which have 'London Metropolitan Uni' across the front... I only ever wear them at the gym though or for training lol

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably get one when I go to uni, but I'm not sure where I want to go yet.

ReputationRep:
    I have a Warwick uni one - they gave us them for free when i went to a summer school there last year

ReputationRep:
    I might buy one when I go to uni, I'll buy one for a souviner (sp?). :p:

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to sussex and will definitely get the ones for the societies i'm in...not sure if i'd just get a sussex one though.

ReputationRep:
    not only do we have Imperial hoodies, we also have a selection of T-shirts with BRILLIANT slogans such as:

Imperial College - Probably the Best College in the World, and Imperial College - Pure Genius, and others with the Matrix scrolling screens on it!

although one of the best T-Shirt slogans I ever saw was one worn by a Deloitte man handing out Deloitte flyers.... it said: Does my Brain look big in this?

ReputationRep:
    I go to London School of Pharmacy but I've got a SOAS hoodie, cos I play for SOAS footie team. It's annoying that our uni doesn't have a girls' footie team cos the guys have a wicked tracksuit for the uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    see lots of people walking around with 'Oxford' ones.. though they're predominently tourists! :rolleyes:

i own a college scarf though.. & very warm it is too + we have good colours.. if it were mustard & burgundy not sure i would! .

college hoodie, per se i don't really see the need for - but i've got various embroidered sports kit items for playing ot when i'm being lazy & have run out of clothes!
    Ditto exactly for me! I own a college scarf, with the crest on the end - we have reasonable colours although the yellow is somewhat glaring.

And of course, it's all about the stash I only own one item of boatie clothing so far (my novice t-shirt) but I'm sure that number will escalate soon. The amount you can spend on that stuff is phenomenal.

I don't think I'd ever wear one of the Cambridge hoodies you can get down the marketplace, and I don't like the Clare ones much. I've contemplated getting a Medsoc rugby shirt or hoodie, but I'm not really sure, you'd look like a **** anywhere that wasn't Cambridge.

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.