unit 4 lbtech applied science quesion

Watch
your mongolian
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
who can only acess to LIMS protect data ?
xcvbvcx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
btec easy stuffff bhravaaa y u put on alevell forum
Last edited by xcvbvcx; 6 months ago
your mongolian
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by xcvbvcx)
btec easy stuffff bhravaaa y u put on alevell forum
hey do you know who can only acess to LIMS protect data ?
xcvbvcx
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by your mongolian)
hey do you know who can only acess to LIMS protect data ?
LIMS project data is quite vague but as u r talking about applied science i guess it is the laboratory information management system, a service often provided by small companies and universities to laboratories. I believe u are tryin to kno who has access to the information and it is the investigators and researchers. ask ur computer science buddies to manipulate the security on the servers for u to access the data, if u want access. If this is not this LIMS u r talkin bout then pls provide more info...
Last edited by xcvbvcx; 6 months ago
xcvbvcx
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
LIMS project data is quite vague but as u r talking about applied science i guess it is the laboratory information management system, a service often provided by small companies and universities to laboratories. I believe u are tryin to kno who has access to the information and it is the investigators and researchers. ask ur computer science buddies to manipulate the security on the servers for u to access the data, if u want access. If this is not this LIMS u r talkin bout then pls provide more info...
hey hey hey hey hey hey 643356
your mongolian
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
thanks but I'm talking about unit 4 lims about the drug trial stuff..
your mongolian
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH!but what im talking is about btech applied science understand how sciencific information maybe stored and communicated in a workplace laboratory
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (180)
44.33%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (45)
11.08%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
7.88%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (86)
21.18%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (40)
9.85%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.67%

Watched Threads