The Student Room Group

what the hell do i do?

I have liked a guy for about 5 years now and over the last few months we have started to get to know each other and have become very close. In the last few weeks we have admitted having feeling for each other and every day a minute has not gone by where I have not thought about him. My best friend has mentioned a few times that she thinks he is 'fit' and she knows that there used to be something going on between us and could easily guess I still like him.

I have been so happy in the lsat few days as I thought that I may finally be able to go out with him but then she text me last night saying that she was really happy as she was with him.

What do I do? Who should I be annoyed with? And should I stay talkin to either of them??

Please help.
Reply 1
Get in there before she does. You've waited long enough.
I'd tell her how much you like him, and if she's a good friend she'll back off, especially seeing as she only thinks he's fit.
Reply 2
Just kill them both.
Reply 3
imomo16
Get in there before she does. You've waited long enough.
I'd tell her how much you like him, and if she's a good friend she'll back off, especially seeing as she only thinks he's fit.

I would but she is now going out with him.
Reply 4
thats so mean!! you need to tell her how much you like him!!! tell her what you've told us!!
Reply 5
Anonymous
I would but she is now going out with him.

Tell her how you feel. Don't be mad at her, she can't be blamed if she didn't know you liked him.
I guess there's nothing much you can do except wait till they break up, you cant really be that mad at your friend because she liked him as well.

You should ask your friend who asked who out, if the guy asked her out then it shows that he's not that interested in you and you should try to forget about it.

You should keep talking to them and act like everything is normal otherwise if your friend realises that you have this massive crush over her bf she'll sort of feel uncomfortable around you and won't trust you as much. So dont tell your friend that your really hurt by it all.
Reply 7
Well, don't tell her.

You missed your chance and now she is with him. She could have deeper feelings than just thinking he is 'fit' but maybe didn't say so.

He is her boyfriend right now, and I'm sorry to say you should respect that.
Reply 8
I'd be angry with them both o_o
I don't get why, if he said he recently said he had feelings for you, he went out with your friend. I think you should talk to her.
don't hate, congratulate. It is not the end of the world. find someone better. that is what i did
Reply 10
if she's a real good friend then you should talk to her about it.. but don't do anything that might ruin the relationship between you and either her or him...

Latest

Trending

Trending