mact
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I didn’t do geography as a gcse but I’m doing it for a level edexcel, does anyone have any useful resources for physical geography as I’m struggling abit
Currently doing the topics tectonic hazards and landscape systems
S0Why1602
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
1) make a four colour diagram - (keyword, definition, diagram, example) this way you will remember it clearly in your exam and will be able to reference it to an example.
2) make a mind map of any concepts, this way you can start to split larger ideas into small sections that is easier to remember - include drawings ( especially if you are a visual learner)
3) like always do past papers, look what the question usually ask for the physical geography . If there is a specimen paper, then great! Read over it and check you have covered everything on the list
4) form a study group of people that are in your geography class. Sharing knowledge is the most important thing, your classmates should be able to help and go over gaps in your knowledge
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Try using flashcards as a method of recalling information. Read the information in your textbook then try to put it into your own words. Draw up a mind map too. Draw maps. Good luck. Make brief notes and see if you can find some videos online as well. Look at some documentaries in addition on the telly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (20)
16.67%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (39)
32.5%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
10.83%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.17%
I think it's an unfair expectation (29)
24.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.67%

Watched Threads