Well done :biggrin:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 101
Sapphire_Eyes
Ive got my conditional offer for Biology today woot ^^

Awesome work :smile: I'll be there come rain or shine doing biology/sport science!:smile:
Kslayer
Awesome work :smile: I'll be there come rain or shine doing biology/sport science!:smile:

Woot you doing A'levels or the Access course?
Reply 103
Sapphire_Eyes
Woot you doing A'levels or the Access course?

I'm going to do a joint honours, although I have already completed my A levels. The offer was unconditional! Woop! So whats it like on Derby, I'm going to the open day on Saturday.
Me also, guess ill see you there sir :smile:
Reply 105
Cool should be a bit of a trek coming from Somerset, but I really want to check out the uni/talent. Jokes xD
Yep going to be there on saturday as well woo but going to an access talk for my bf with him and also having a good look round the OT department, the labs are great though and so are the theather rooms
Reply 107
I went on Saturday looks pretty awesome :smile:
Reply 108
I'm going Derby next year hopefully to study a joint honours in maths and crimonology :smile:
Hi Dorkskank!
I'm currently at Derby doing a Joint Honours degree.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me & i'll do what I can to give you an answer, or link you to a page that will give you information.
Best wishes x
Reply 110
littlest-leoni
Hi Dorkskank!
I'm currently at Derby doing a Joint Honours degree.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me & i'll do what I can to give you an answer, or link you to a page that will give you information.
Best wishes x

Hello littlest I ahve a question or two please!
Are there music lessons available on campus? Are there music practise rooms?

Reply 111
Kslayer
Hello littlest I ahve a question or two please!
Are there music lessons available on campus? Are there music practise rooms?

I hope so, that would be awesome!
Reply 112
Hey! I went to the open day on feb 20th and as i got an unconditional offer for education studies accepted my place there :smile: Ive booked a room in halls too, hope they hurry up and tell me where Im staying
Reply 113
Accepted Derby as my firm offer and have finally been told where im staying in halls =)

Anyone else doing psychology in September?
Reply 114
I found out that I am staying in St Christopher's. Anyone else?
Reply 115
staying in peak court :smile:
Hey Guys!! If you have any questions about halls in Derby then feel free to ask away! :smile:

Im a third year Derby student and have experienced all the halls!

Rebecca
Reply 117
I was wondering did you ever have people to stay without really asking permission? Im planning to have people stay over fairly regularly and I know if I were to ask the peak court residence person they wouldnt allow so often soo :biggrin: wondered if you thought not asking is plausable thanksss
Reply 118
anonyes
staying in peak court :smile:

Jinx. I'm on floor 3, without giving too much details away on a public sitee :woo:
anonyes
I was wondering did you ever have people to stay without really asking permission? Im planning to have people stay over fairly regularly and I know if I were to ask the peak court residence person they wouldnt allow so often soo :biggrin: wondered if you thought not asking is plausable thanksss

Hey!

Well personally I've had friends to stay over pretty often and I've never asked anyone! You are supposed to let the Halls managers know because obviously if there's a fire then they'll need to know how many people were in the building. But also - they have never seemed to be difficult with people staying so I wouldn't worry about it to be honest :smile:

Rebecca

Latest

Trending

Trending