The Student Room Group

Digital Futures Academy (Modern Software Engineering, Data Science)

Hey,

I just wanted to start a discussion for graduates applying to the new Digital Futures Academy. Looks like a great opportunity, Modern Software Engineering starts in March 2021 and Data Science in April 2021.

Looks like testing starts in January, best of luck everyone!
Yeah this looks cool. I just applied, thanks for sharing!
Just had a look at their website. Looks like a copycat version of FDM or QA. Anyone know anything about them?
Original post by moadebayo
Just had a look at their website. Looks like a copycat version of FDM or QA. Anyone know anything about them?

Think they're a new company so I doubt anyone knows more than whats available on their website.
Noted, but it will be interesting to see if anyone wants to buy their graduates atm. Sounds like the existing big players in this space are really struggling. Sparta recently laid-off a heap of their grads apparently (prior to deployment) including a friend of mine
Reply 5
I was thinking about applying too! Has anyone joined them already? If so, what is your experience?
Reply 6
Guys hello, i got successful to FDM, and i saw you mentioned FDM and QA. Whats your opinion on those? Should i attend or its a waste of time? I dont like the fact that you have to pay them if you stop earlier at all.
Reply 7
They are not trustworthy and not strong with their training for junior roles
Reply 8
Original post by Cnxcnx
They are not trustworthy and not strong with their training for junior roles

Yeah, wouldn't be doing it. I will stick to skills bootcamps. Hopefully there's flexible ones to suit.me while working, as trying to clear debts first before adding new expenses and lossnof income. Universal credit barely covers anything unless u go for foodbanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending