Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    heyy people i need some advice. My AS results werent as good as i expected, i revised all that i could and my work throughout the year for my subjects which are Politics, Economics, SOciology and English Literature were all A's and B's. My results however were veryy badd. BCCD:woo: . I want to apply for economics at birmingham (which is fourth this year on the league tables) politics at leeds and bristol. I know that i will definitley pull my grades up but is it worth applying i feel like im going to waste my time?:confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    well, you could try and resit some modules and could make some of your grades pending.

Im not 100% sure about this pending thing.

ReputationRep:
    I remeber when I was doing my UCAS , our teacher told us to put the modules were going to resit as pending but the final grade as what we got at AS.

I'd say you should apply anyway, you never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSNBOY)
    I remeber when I was doing my UCAS , our teacher told us to put the modules were going to resit as pending but the final grade as what we got at AS.

I'd say you should apply anyway, you never know
    If you put grades in as 'Pending', then I'm pretty sure UCAS won't let you put a final grade in...

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.