how to not get bored when running

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so I run on da treadmill but the sound cuts off da wifi signal around me so I can't listen to da music or da video
GayPotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Focus more on your goal on the treadmill?
username5457326
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
music is a good idea
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so I run on da treadmill but da sound cuts off da wifi signal around me so I can't listen to da music or da video
FTFY

Watch something on your phone, download beforehand if they have rubbish signal there. Or, more exercise related, push yourself to hit distance targets before a certain time, increase the gradient etc so it's too tough for you to get bored.
tinygirl96
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Watch TV.
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Your tolerance for boredom is likely low from overstimulation. It might be worth cutting back on social media or practising meditation to regain comfort when you only have yourself for company.

That being said, you can also listen to audiobooks or podcasts to make the most of your exercise time.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Run outside and enjoy the changing surroundings.
starrystudy
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
As a teen, I really like the app "Zombies! Run!", you basically put headphones on and it simulates you being chased my zombies. lol it's really fun 100% would recommend.
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I recommend using music or running outside.

Or if like me, you can't stand running for the sake of running, find an exercise you find engaging.
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
download something so you don't need wifi to listen to it?
johnmartin
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GayPotato)
Focus more on your goal on the treadmill? phentermine 37.5 mg
keep your tread mill in front of tv. then you enjoy.
Last edited by johnmartin; 1 year ago
Icosagon
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by starrystudy)
As a teen, I really like the app "Zombies! Run!", you basically put headphones on and it simulates you being chased my zombies. lol it's really fun 100% would recommend.
Totally agree. Zombies Run is amazing as you can listen to music whilst actively playing in the story!
Natalie Pate
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Focus on the goal of yours and if you wanna listen to songs during running make yourself an offline playlist of energetic songs or which you love the most.
faisal3542
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Focus on your goal or run outside like on the grounds. You can also enjoy running by listening to music.
username1817907
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah I agree with the above posters, try running outside
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (12)
34.29%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (12)
34.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
5.71%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (1)
2.86%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (2)
5.71%
I’m starting to consider my university options (5)
14.29%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.86%

Watched Threads