Original post by Jlingz22
Screenshot 2021-05-04 at 20.31.41.png

guys how do you work out the moles of each one in this question

Use a RICE table
Reaction ratio
Initial moles
Change in moles
Equilibrium moles
also remember that there is 2 moles of water and ethanol so the change will be twice as much
i got

0.7 A
6.4 ethanol
3.6 water
Original post by MTChemist
i got

0.7 A
6.4 ethanol
3.6 water

Looks good :colondollar:
Reply 786
how did you all find the a level cie chem paper? heard it was awful hope you all the best
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 22lfd
how did you all find the a level cie chem paper? heard it was awful hope you all the best

what is cie?
Original post by damsellinstress
what is cie?

CIE Exam board.
Original post by CaptainDuckie
CIE Exam board.

oh right ty
Original post by 22lfd

did you do the locked 2020 papers?
Original post by 22lfd

(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by JohnJ123

Please do not ask for locked papers.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 793
Anyone can help with this ... why is the Answer B?345679B9-99E8-4F79-9F2C-E2B779A8B29E.jpeg
Original post by JaiG20
Anyone can help with this ... why is the Answer B?345679B9-99E8-4F79-9F2C-E2B779A8B29E.jpeg

It’s not going to be exactly 1 as it is an average and there are no isotopes with mass less than 1 but some with a mass more than 1 (deuterium and tritium). It’s not 1.5 or 2 as it’s a weighted average and the isotope with mass 1 is significantly more heavily weighted.
Hi can someone please help me with this.. how do i calculate the mass needed and also if i wrote first you need to oxidise under reflux then the next step is esterification would i be correct? What else do i need to do to get 6/6?? Thank you in advance!Screenshot_20210505-205018_Drive.jpg for (i)
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Usman01
DM jake.barns__ on insta for:
All 2020 papers with ms,
AQA Biology
AQA Chemistry
Edexcel Maths
AQA physics

For Sale

you can get disqualified for this please stop
Hello guys, I have literally no idea what this question means. Any help would be appreciated.
Original post by dav3415s
Hello guys, I have literally no idea what this question means. Any help would be appreciated.

The molar ratio is 2 + 7 -> 4 + 6
2 moles = 100cm^3 so 1 mole = 50 cm^3
Work out the change in moles of gas then convert to cm^3

Remember one mole at the same pressure and temperature takes up the same volume no matter what the gas is
Original post by Hellllpppp
The molar ratio is 2 + 7 -> 4 + 6
2 moles = 100cm^3 so 1 mole = 50 cm^3
Work out the change in moles of gas then convert to cm^3

Remember one mole at the same pressure and temperature takes up the same volume no matter what the gas is

Ahhhhh, so the answer would be A as the change in moles is 1, and 1 mole is 50 cm^3

Quick Reply

Latest