The Student Room Group

CPR (withdrew course on base of misunderstanding)

Hi,
I have no idea that either CPR will be accepted on the base of the misunderstanding. The University withdrew me from the course on the base of the misunderstanding. So on the base of the misunderstanding the Can CPR acceptable?
kind regards
Asma
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by AJasmajaved
Hi,
I have no idea that either CPR will be accepted on the base of the misunderstanding. The University withdrew me from the course on the base of the misunderstanding. So on the base of the misunderstanding the Can CPR acceptable?
kind regards
Asma

Hi, if the university accidentally withdrew you then you should just ask them to remove the withdrawal.

If they accidentally withdrew you and that caused you to stop studying or caused you to repeat the year then as long as you can provide professional evidence that specifically states how your studies were affected because of this, then our assessors will review the case.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, if the university accidentally withdrew you then you should just ask them to remove the withdrawal.

If they accidentally withdrew you and that caused you to stop studying or caused you to repeat the year then as long as you can provide professional evidence that specifically states how your studies were affected because of this, then our assessors will review the case.
Thanks, Isaac

the university sent a letter and said that they sent a relevent email to my that id which i was not regularly checking on that base they withdrew me. now i think i send that letter to Student finance with my CPR. now i got admission in other university and completed one module and seocnd is half way through. Thats make me more concern that i need more money to complete the rest of the module
the university sent a letter and said that they sent a relevent email to my that id which i was not regularly checking on that base they withdrew me. now i think i send that letter to Student finance with my CPR. now i got admission in other university and completed one module and seocnd is half way through. Thats make me more concern that i need more money to complete the rest of the module

If you only have one year of previous study then CPR won't be required in order for you to receive funding.

Students can receive funding for the length of their course plus one additional year.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
If you only have one year of previous study then CPR won't be required in order for you to receive funding.

Students can receive funding for the length of their course plus one additional year.
Thanks, Isaac

i didnt even complete the module, within a two weeks of the course started the university withdrew me and they even sent me back the fees( which student finance gave me) and that fees i used in new course in other university.
i didnt even complete the module, within a two weeks of the course started the university withdrew me and they even sent me back the fees( which student finance gave me) and that fees i used in new course in other university.

If that was your only other previous study then you should be fully funded for your new course without sending CPR.

If you message us on Twitter/Facebook or call us then we can review your account to see if CPR is required.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 6
If that was your only other previous study then you should be fully funded for your new course without sending CPR.

If you message us on Twitter/Facebook or call us then we can review your account to see if CPR is required.
Thanks, Isaac

This is first time i am sending CPR, i have completed the Graduation from the university in 2009. i am wondering that student finance keep asking how it affects on the studies. obsiously my plan shattered and i shattered but that i can not prove because what i suffered on that time i didnt consult the doctor. only i can show the university letter which proves that they withdrew me because they sent emails on that email which i didnt check regularly.
This is first time i am sending CPR, i have completed the Graduation from the university in 2009. i am wondering that student finance keep asking how it affects on the studies. obsiously my plan shattered and i shattered but that i can not prove because what i suffered on that time i didnt consult the doctor. only i can show the university letter which proves that they withdrew me because they sent emails on that email which i didnt check regularly.

If you graduated in 2009 what qualification do you already have?

I would strongly suggest messaging us on Facebook/Twitter so we can review your account.
If you have previously had a qualification then that could affect your eligibility for future funding.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending