alz2y
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Reaching out to anyone who has applied this year to Neuroscience, or is university studying Neuroscience.

I have applied to:

Leeds
Nottingham
Manchester

I haven’t gotten any acceptances yet, has anyone else? Regarding interviews, are there any tips for any usual questions? I often read journals in the field, but is there anything specific?
Conrad.Y
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I got an offer for neuroscience/ neuroscience and psychology from St Andrews, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol but am still waiting to hear back from KCL.

I haven't heard of interviews for neuroscience? Do your courses need an interview?
indie.sxnds
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey, there is an official thread for neuro with more applicants if you'd like me to tag you both in it?
indie.sxnds
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by alz2y)
Reaching out to anyone who has applied this year to Neuroscience, or is university studying Neuroscience.

I have applied to:

Leeds
Nottingham
Manchester

I haven’t gotten any acceptances yet, has anyone else? Regarding interviews, are there any tips for any usual questions? I often read journals in the field, but is there anything specific?
I also applied to Leeds and Manchester. I have an offer for leeds, and there wasn't an interview for it (I don't believe there are any for this course this year), Manchester I'm still waiting on.
Conrad.Y
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by indie.sxnds)
Hey, there is an official thread for neuro with more applicants if you'd like me to tag you both in it?
Yeah sure, that'd be great! Also best of luck on getting an offer from Manchester.
adara31
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by alz2y)
ai
I have applied to:

Leeds
Nottingham
Manchester

i recieved an offer from leeds! but got rejected by manchester sadly
alz2y
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Damn, I got accepted by Leeds but still waiting on Manchester. I applied for the Masters course so I guess the wait is due. Anyhow the acceptance rate is 26% so I hope you all get accepted, if not you can still appeal it.
AmarRPM
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Also received an offer from Leeds here, still waiting for Manchester/Bristol/Warwick.
troymetz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
did you get an offer for psychology & neuroscience at Bristol?
Last edited by troymetz; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (122)
41.36%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (33)
11.19%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (22)
7.46%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (66)
22.37%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (33)
11.19%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.44%

Watched Threads