chsc18
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No I haven’t heard anything yet either! Really hope it’s this week. I really don’t think I can wait much longer 😂 All the best everyone!
Megs1404
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone! Expected a delay but didn’t anticipate 2 months later🥺 fingers crossed we’ll be updated this week!
Laurremoore
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's torture!
gumph
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm the same. Checking emails has never been so exciting.
d0lly45
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I emailed to ask a question and Wenli is on leave until February 22nd.. do you think that means we won’t hear before then?
Laurremoore
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
maybe... but surely there are more admin people? I've no idea but it feels like they are leaving it as close to the end of lockdown as possible lol
Ann2202
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I wonder if the delay is to enable us to interview on campus..
Laurremoore
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I 100% think so and to do the flaming tests! Couldn't possibly miss out on those hahaha!
Ann2202
Rep:
?
I really hope there’s a way to do that online. I’d be a bit worried of putting people at risk because I’d say by that stage my school will be back to full capacity with no vaccine 🙈
d0lly45
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I emailed to ask and they said they hope to have informed people of their interview date by next week.
Laurremoore
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You'd think there would be a way, but would they watch us on webcam or something doing the test?? A simple email to all of us saying we are sorting things out blah blah would put us all at ease! I never thought about the people who worked in schools! There are plenty in that situation who have applied for this I'm sure, they would have to factor all that in too!!
Laurremoore
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by d0lly45)
I emailed to ask and they said they hope to have informed people of their interview date by next week.
Omg! Well at least that's something! Thank you!
Megs1404
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by d0lly45)
Thanks for letting us know😊 yeah I agree they should have updated us before now! Let’s hope by next week we’ll all have our outcomes🙏🏼🙏🏼
Laurremoore
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My heart is going mad hahaha!
Ann2202
Rep:
?
Oh wow that’s super! Thanks for letting us know
chsc18
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone know how many people are normally offered an interview? ☺️
Laurremoore
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I received feedback from my story telling last year and Stephen told me that out of 300 odd from the story telling 83 were interviewed!
gumph
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks for finding out. It helps to have this.
Shan93_
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There were 83 interviewed and that’s then whittled down to 33 people for the course and a waiting list of around 12-15 people. I was put on the waiting list but they only accepted 1 person off it compared to 7 the previous academic year. It’s so stressful but unfortunately just have to try be patient
Katief1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Shan93_)
There were 83 interviewed and that’s then whittled down to 33 people for the course and a waiting list of around 12-15 people. I was put on the waiting list but they only accepted 1 person off it compared to 7 the previous academic year. It’s so stressful but unfortunately just have to try be patient
Hi, I have been put on the waiting list for Queens and have an interview for Coleraine. I checked the UU Application Portal and under decision it says invited to interview! I panicked in case I had missed it as I haven't received an email...they also told me they were clarifying dates for interviews! So if anyone is stuck, check the portal as the decision may appear there. Is this info on the number of people interviewed from last year?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (318)
32.09%
No (673)
67.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise