Idk what to do

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Basically my classmate his name is meb, well hes my guy best friend and he alwyss showed lots of affection and attention to me and thought he liked me..... After having a dream about him kissing me uno wah happened😭😭 basically we met 3 days ago in the park😭 and we sat down and was raining... And he kissed me😭😭😭😭😭😭 i really didnt expect that also he was touching my breast😐 then we said bye to each othrt and kissed again😐😭😭😭 thr next day we met again and kissed and hugged but after that he told me that his parents wont accept me so i felt like he just used me and felt so hurt, so i decided to block him and told him taht we're not friends anymore he was lit dying and kept calling me and said he couldnt sleep without my respnse😭 the next day i called him and we made a deal... He likes me and i like him but our parents will never agree😭😭😭😭😭😭 Also he said the reason why he kissed me and did all things is cause he coudnt control his feelings for me😭😭😭😭😭 and if next time we see each other it will be really hard to control feelings😭😭😭😭 I need help
username5453336
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
Do you need help with your parents not accepting the relationship or him and his bewildered behaviour? Chat to your parents and maybe just try and keep it a chill relationship with him until you truly know how he and you feel.
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
Girl you need to get rid of this guy. He just sounds like a sleezebag.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (115)
34.12%
Yes - a trusted person (92)
27.3%
No (89)
26.41%
I'm not sure (41)
12.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed