The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL/LCF Msc Cosmetic Science 2021

does anyone know how hard it is to get onto this course. This is one of my top 3 choices that I applied to. I know the entry requirements are 120 UCAS points which are BBB or ABC. I currently have BC and I'm retaking a subject this year which I'm predicted a B (BBC - 112 UCAS points). Is it possible they'll allow it and give me an offer anyway?
Hey did you get an offer?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hey did you get an offer?

Yea I did :smile:
Original post by Just R

Hello, how is it?? Do you have lectures?
Original post by cat_12280
Hello, how is it?? Do you have lectures?

I actually ended up going to DMU to study pharmaceutical and cosmetic science instead I’m in my second year now. Idk how the UAL course is different because I never did go but if that is one of your choices, I would push you to study cosmetics here. The modules, the practical experience. It’s all set out amazingly here. Not to mention careers wise, they have quiet a few opportunities in place and the support from the careers department is very easy to access and helpful. Night life is not bad too :smile:
Original post by Justsomegirl_
I actually ended up going to DMU to study pharmaceutical and cosmetic science instead I’m in my second year now. Idk how the UAL course is different because I never did go but if that is one of your choices, I would push you to study cosmetics here. The modules, the practical experience. It’s all set out amazingly here. Not to mention careers wise, they have quiet a few opportunities in place and the support from the careers department is very easy to access and helpful. Night life is not bad too :smile:

wow, thank you for replying. I don't think i'll be able to go to DMU as it's really far from my town. As you did get into UAL, what entry requirements like a levels and other things did they ask you about?
Original post by Just R

Did you have an interview??
Original post by Anonymous #2
Did you have an interview??
Have you applied for msc cosmetics science too?? Have you heard back for an interview yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending