Winter pool interview dates 2021?

Watch this thread
Southcoaster747
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anybody know on what date the winter pool meeting will take place in January 2021?

And if a college decides to reinterview, when would the invites be sent out?

T.I.A.
benson4015
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I believe there a few interview dates in January this year from the 4th to the 8th - presumably contingency dates for those unable to attend due to illness/tech. Due to this I would assume the Winter Pool is taking place slightly later, as decisions are communicated on the 25th, so probably around the middle of January. However, Peterhouse Admissions did say that ~100 out of ~20,000 applicants would be invited to a Pool interview, so it's pretty unlikely - even if you were, I imagine the interviewing College would be persistent with their emails/phone calls as they're clearly interested! Try not to panic, the wait isn't too long now
Southcoaster747
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by benson4015)
I believe there a few interview dates in January this year from the 4th to the 8th - presumably contingency dates for those unable to attend due to illness/tech. Due to this I would assume the Winter Pool is taking place slightly later, as decisions are communicated on the 25th, so probably around the middle of January. However, Peterhouse Admissions did say that ~100 out of ~20,000 applicants would be invited to a Pool interview, so it's pretty unlikely - even if you were, I imagine the interviewing College would be persistent with their emails/phone calls as they're clearly interested! Try not to panic, the wait isn't too long now
Thanks!
benson4015
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Southcoaster747)
Thanks!
No problem!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (179)
41.24%
The paper was reasonable (194)
44.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (39)
8.99%
It was TERRIBLE (22)
5.07%

Watched Threads