Maths easy problems asap 2hWatch
1) Given number 7. In one step you can multiply to 7 or erase any one number. Is it possible to get 77 with finite number of steps?
2)Solve the puzzle: R+OO+KKK+EEEE+RRRRR=ROKER, different letters are different numbers, so same letters-same numbers.
3)There are five pipes connected to the pool. Student Karim found for each pipe the ratio of the time it takes to fill the pool when only this pipe is open to the time it takes to fill the pool when all pipes except this one are open. For four of the five pipes Karim got the values 2, 3, 4, 5. What value did Karim get for the fifth pipe?
4) After the collector had accumulated a lot of coins, he decided to distribute them among 30 boxes. After distribution, it turned out that there were no more than 30 coins in each box. The thief, who found out about the coins in the boxes, decided to steal them. From time to time, he sneaks into a collector's house, picks out several boxes and takes the same amount of coins from each selected box. In what is the smallest number of home visits a thief will be able to take all the coins?
What have you tried?
So far I tried
1) to find from the end (77 divided by 7 is 11 and then let’s say if erase 1 from 11 it would be 1 so i can multiply to 7 to get 7) but if I do the other way round it doesn’t workkkk
2) i came to the point where R+E=O but then it means R+E+K=O+K=K so then R+E+K+O=O+K=E which doesn’t make sense
3) i did not get the task what does it mean
4) I’ve tried to say that 29 coins in each box so then 30*29=870 so then if we divide by 3b boxes each time it will be 290 but also I’m stuck