Turn on thread page Beta

(sorry the title isn't nice)..Em bit awkward to talk about....I don't find being fondled down there pleasurable...i'm a girl by the way. I've had it done before, dry sex and touching etc all felt good but when he actually went there it wasn't pleasurable at all..it wasn't bad or painful but it just didn't feel as good as what dry sex did (i don't want to have sex yet, and haven't before)..so, am i messed up or what's going on there?!

do i need to tell the guy what needs to be done (i've tried moving his hand around but it just wasn't working for me...) or does every girl feel this? maybe he just wasn't touching the right place...sorry this is embarrassing but it's getting annoyed now as i want the same pleasure he gets! thanks.

well what do you wan tus to do for you?

just want to know if other girls feel the same way or is it just me?? i guess this only really applies to girls lol

ReputationRep:
    He might just be inexperienced.

There are certain areas which are more sensitive than other areas, one place especially.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's normal, he's just doing it wrong.

With practice, he'll come to it. (And so will you)

ReputationRep:
    is he flickin your bean?

ReputationRep:
    no i know what you mean... erm it's just sorta getting the right place though lol? try different ways.. like in and out towards your belly button kinda

ReputationRep:
    He's clearly not very good at it.

I live on fingering and licking for months on end.

^what chairboy said

ReputationRep:
    He's probably doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is dry sex???????????????

Have a go at touching yourself... Then you will know what you like and then tell him what to do.

ReputationRep:
    C. L. I. T. O. R. I. S.

ReputationRep:
    lol the main likelihood is that he's inexperienced so its not really working down there. maybe try and get yourself in the mood, do a lil bit of exploring and see what works for you... then when u know that you can tell him constructively that you want him to do this, there
    your clit is probably a good place to start
    hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeLand)
    Rubbing up against each other with clothes on.

ReputationRep:

Have a go at touching yourself... Then you will know what you like and then tell him what to do.
    humping with knickers on
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dry+sex

ReputationRep:

haha lol like bumping and grinding on top of each other... but with clothes on

ReputationRep:
    No, I agree, it wasn't pleasurable for me either. But there again, he may have been doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    It's probably just that he doesn't have the mad skillz required. Just be open with him about it - if you're willing to try and show him what needs to be done, he'll probably be willing to learn, and even if you do feel awkward about bringing it up at first it'll be worth it. Fingering is an important skill for heterosexual men to get to grips with!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you don't know what works for you and you can't then expect him to know!! Have a play about yourself, then you can guide him better.

ReputationRep:
    Yer, as others have said - he's not doing it right. Let him know, but nicely!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.