The Student Room Group

Mistake

I spoke bad behind my ex boyfriend's backand only once also i regret it.
ok
Reply 2
So what’s the problem
He’s ex bf there should be no problem. Also there should be no regret. Everyone talks behind someone’s back at some point
Reply 4
I spoke bad behind my ex boyfriend's back only once will he come back to me ?
Original post by Aami20

I think he shouldn't
that's very horrible tho...it should be a lesson to you
Reply 6
Two different and unrelated things. Why do you think your ex would come back to you? He's your ex for a reason and it depends on that.
Reply 7
Original post by Aami20

hope he doesnt
Reply 8
I do regret it but how can i show him that i respect him now also i never did anything else to him.
Why do you need to show that you respect him? He's your ex.
Reply 10
Am i the only girl who has spoke bad behind their ex boyfriend's back ?
Original post by Aami20
Am i the only girl who has spoke bad behind their ex boyfriend's back ?

No, you're not the only one. We all say bad things about people at some point in our life. Saying a bad thing doesn't make you a bad person, it just makes you human. A way to improve and move on is to simply not talk about him negatively in the future. If he is still going to remain in your life somehow, show your ex that you respect him by literally respecting him, being a good person and supporting him. If you spoke badly about him to your friends/family and they try to talk about your ex in a negative light, just tell them that you longer want to talk about him in such a way.
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
No, you're not the only one. We all say bad things about people at some point in our life. Saying a bad thing doesn't make you a bad person, it just makes you human. A way to improve and move on is to simply not talk about him negatively in the future. If he is still going to remain in your life somehow, show your ex that you respect him by literally respecting him, being a good person and supporting him. If you spoke badly about him to your friends/family and they try to talk about your ex in a negative light, just tell them that you longer want to talk about him in such a way.

Thank you so much for making me feel better and helping me
Original post by Aami20
Thank you so much for making me feel better and helping me

You're welcome!
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
You're welcome!

Is it possible that my ex boyfriend might come back if he has moved on with someone new or after i made a mistake?
I did that to, I’m still doing that, I’ll always do that 🤍
let me say... i want you.. i am handsome right?
Original post by Aami20
Is it possible that my ex boyfriend might come back if he has moved on with someone new or after i made a mistake?

Without knowing any context it’s impossible to say
Original post by deadroseex
I did that to, I’m still doing that, I’ll always do that 🤍

Not always though-cos he doesn’t deserve to live in your mind forever 💕
Original post by Aami20
I spoke bad behind my ex boyfriend's backand only once also i regret it.

cool story

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending