Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary Physics foundation entry requirements

I just got my A level results with:
A in Maths
C in Physics
D in Computer Science

I wanted to apply to the foundation course at Queen Mary for Physics but the requirements are CCC

Will they be likely to give me an offer?

https://www.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/coursefinder/courses/2020/physics/
Possibly - but no-one here can tell you for certain.

You can try contacting QMUL in the morning but many Unis will now be closed for Christmas and you may have to wait until 4 Jan for an answer
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
Possibly - but no-one here can tell you for certain.

You can try contacting QMUL in the morning but many Unis will now be closed for Christmas and you may have to wait until 4 Jan for an answer

I contacted them and they said they may consider an application so I applied to it. Hope I get an offer :smile:
Thanks for the reply
Original post by alen52213
I contacted them and they said they may consider an application so I applied to it. Hope I get an offer :smile:
Thanks for the reply

Excellent !
Let us know if you get an offer?
Reply 4
Excellent !

Will do!

Just nervous because of the D in CS but I'm hoping they can look past that from the A in Maths but ill let you know regardless when I find out :smile:
Im also In ur situation and the lady in admissions at QM said my application is likely to be unsuccessful:frown:( even tho on the website they said they will be flexible cos of covid and everything ughhhh
Reply 6
Original post by hellojagdishdada
Im also In ur situation and the lady in admissions at QM said my application is likely to be unsuccessful:frown:( even tho on the website they said they will be flexible cos of covid and everything ughhhh

Ohh :frown:
What grades do you have if I may ask, just want to see if me getting in seems realistic
Reply 7
Excellent !

Got an unconditional and firmed it a few weeks ago:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest