2939HIHI
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
What can I compare War Photographer with to present the ways that people are affected by war? and please suggest why?
elpe
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
War Photographer could be compared to any of the poems related to war, I found Poppies and Remains were good ones to go for. Remains is probably the one I'd do though because both poems (Remains and War Photographer) explore the themes of guilt, and the affect conflict has had on the narrators. Both show the subjects concealment of their emotions and how people aren't truly desensitized by war? - that's my thoughts anyway, hope this helps!
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hello.

Do a very detailed logical comparison using one other poem. Remains is recommended but totally up to you to make a decision however. Remains focuses on the topic of guilt as well. War photographer also describes the impact on society of human conflict. Talk about how people react to war in addition and why it matters. Also good luck. Make notes using the poems as fodder.
justastudentlol
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey, Remains is a really good one to go for as the others have said. I was wondering if you could do me a favour? I have an interview tomorrow to be a GCSE Lit tutor and I have to think of a commonly asked question for GCSE students. Do you have any you can think of?Many thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (8)
9.64%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (54)
65.06%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (12)
14.46%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (8)
9.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.2%

Watched Threads