Urgent - Regarding conditions in the offer letter- ID- 11102256- MA

Watch this thread
R.Ekanayake
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I received the conditional offer letter on 11th of December 2020. I have already submitted required documents to full fill the conditions (two referee letters and academic transcript). I will be doing my interview on 24th of December since that is the only available day for me to face the interview (3rd condition ). According to the offer letter, due date to full fill the conditions is on 28th of December. Moreover, I have to pay 4000 pounds by 28th of December. However I won't be able to pay 4000 pounds on the given date, without getting the unconditional offer letter. if the university is not going to send the unconditional offer letter before 28 I won't be able to meet the deadlines mentioned on the letter. So, Is it fine to wait till I get the unconditional offer to pay the 1st installment??? If I could not pay it on 28th of December , what would happen ? please give me a proper solution for this. I have been trying to communicate with the University since 12th of December but I have not received any reply yet. Please reply to this message and try to give me a solution.
Last edited by R.Ekanayake; 1 year ago
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by R.Ekanayake)
I received the conditional offer letter on 11th of December 2020. I have already submitted required documents to full fill the conditions (two referee letters and academic transcript). I will be doing my interview on 24th of December since that is the only available day for me to face the interview (3rd condition ). According to the offer letter, due date to full fill the conditions is on 28th of December. Moreover, I have to pay 4000 pounds by 28th of December. However I won't be able to pay 4000 pounds on the given date, without getting the unconditional offer letter. if the university is not going to send the unconditional offer letter before 28 I won't be able to meet the deadlines mentioned on the letter. So, Is it fine to wait till I get the unconditional offer to pay the 1st installment??? If I could not pay it on 28th of December , what would happen ? please give me a proper solution for this. I have been trying to communicate with the University since 12th of December but I have not received any reply yet. Please reply to this message and try to give me a solution.
This doesn't sound like an undergraduate UCAS application. 2 x refs and a deposit required makes me think you are a postgrad offer holder.

If so, you just need to speak to the uni as soon as you can. Try calling or livechatting with them if possible. They may be able to extend the deposit deadline, but it is at their discretion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.39%
The paper was reasonable (134)
37.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.09%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.4%

Watched Threads