The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hahah yes they do..dont worry :smile:
Reply 2
The amount I have around my eyes, it's a wonder I've got any left if they don't grow back :p:
Reply 3
Yes they do
They definitely do because a year ago I accidently singed all the lashes on my right eye hahahaha
Yes.

But why did you pull them out? Do you have tricholomania? If you are complusively pulling out eyelashes, see a doctor.
I pulled out 5 yesterday with a clump of mascara. I've been running around today pointing it out to my girlfriend and suggesting we get it a little wig.

This thread is definitely comforting.

And I had tricholomania as a child so mine are generally pathetic at the best of times :frown:
awh this thread is comforting! i have a "bald patch" in my eyelashes where my fake eyelashes glue got stuck to my real eyelashes, and when i pulled my fake eyelashes off i pulled out around 7 eyelashes, i wouldve been more cautious normally but i was drunk when taking them off!
Reply 8
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool "bald patch" thats too funny! hope it didnt hurt u tho!!1
Bubbles*de*Milo
Because I SWEAR I've just pulled out about 50 :mad:

Yes, they do. Unless you pulled them out by the root, in which case the follicle isn't there anymore.
Reply 10
They do they do!! When I was 15... that is, a long time ago, I pulled LOTS of them with an eyelash curler ... it was painful and terrible.. but they DO grow back... don't worry.
Reply 11
Hmm, so if they grow back why do they stop growing after a while? Otherwise they'd be as big as other hairs on the body?

Or is it that old ones fall off when they get too big and so get replaced by new ones?
Phew, cause seriously there are PATCHES!
KayleeLand
Yes.

But why did you pull them out? Do you have tricholomania? If you are complusively pulling out eyelashes, see a doctor.

LOL it wasn't on purpose!!!!!!
the curler story made me wince :frown: OUCH.
Reply 15
Yes. One of my neighbours apparently misunderstood whether you had to pluck your eyelashes or your eyebrows and pulled out all her eyelashes instead of shaping her brows. They took about 6 weeks to grow back, I think.
Yuppo they do! We had a chat about this in Sixth-Form today funnily enough.. Some Slapper was asking.. Haha How I laughed!
I remember when a cousin was curling her eyelashes, the plastic guard on the curlers fell off somewhen and she just cut all her eyelashes off.

...That was funny
Reply 18
i remember a girl in my high school cut all her eyelashes off with nail clippers 'because she was bored'. the whole class was like :|
apparently hers grew back though, so i assume so.

Latest

Trending

Trending