The Student Room Group

Social Work Northern Ireland 2021.

Scroll to see replies

🤞 good luck. Can I ask you how soon after your pro forma did they let you know about interview?
Original post by Rosie661
🤞 good luck. Can I ask you how soon after your pro forma did they let you know about interview?

Thank you. For me it was around 2 weeks
Thanks for the info and good luck again 😊👍
Reply 63
Good luck for your upcoming interview :smile:
Original post by beefcurry
Good luck for your upcoming interview :smile:

Thank you 🙂
Reply 65
just wondering how you all managed with remembering the questions to be answered for the interview?
Reply 66
Your allowed a copy of the questions and case study just no notes.
Reply 67
Original post by Hopeful2021
Have received an email today saying I will receive the interview questions on Monday

Hurray 😊😊😊😊 hope all goes well. X
Reply 68
Original post by Happy7
just wondering how you all managed with remembering the questions to be answered for the interview?

My biggest challenge was remembering my ucas number 😂😂
Reply 69
Yo guys, after yours interview, do you get any feedback or any email about the interview or just need to wait to see on ucas website if the uni accepted?
Original post by wesoly
Yo guys, after yours interview, do you get any feedback or any email about the interview or just need to wait to see on ucas website if the uni accepted?

Don’t know about this year but last year if you didn’t score over the pass threshold you were told within a few weeks of interview. If you pass you are just left to see if you get a place in may based off how high you’ve scored. You can ask for feedback if you fail interview or once score is released after the allocation of uni places
Don’t know about this year but last year if you didn’t score over the pass threshold you were told within a few weeks of interview. If you pass you are just left to see if you get a place in may based off how high you’ve scored. You can ask for feedback if you fail interview or once score is released after the allocation of uni places

Aww really. It would be awful to wait to may and then find out no place for us 😬 if unsuccessful would rather know sooner
It isnt a very nice process wait wise there was a good few last year who passed interview threshold but not high enough for place and waited until September on reserve list to find out they had no place 🥲 hopefully we all get in off the first round of offers tho and won’t have to worry 😊👍
I haven’t heard about interview yet but just wondering when people say it’s a case study and questions. Like does anyone have an example of what they mean by case study? And how we will answer it?
It isnt a very nice process wait wise there was a good few last year who passed interview threshold but not high enough for place and waited until September on reserve list to find out they had no place 🥲 hopefully we all get in off the first round of offers tho and won’t have to worry 😊👍

awww no that’s awful 😞 so disheartening. I wonder how they score the interviews anyway 🤔
Don’t know about this year but last year if you didn’t score over the pass threshold you were told within a few weeks of interview. If you pass you are just left to see if you get a place in may based off how high you’ve scored. You can ask for feedback if you fail interview or once score is released

Would rather know ASAP if I haven’t been successful
Original post by Stargirlx
Would rather know ASAP if I haven’t been successful

Me too it would be devastating to find out in may 😢
Is anyone struggling to do a 10 minute continuous video, I’m finding it really difficult at the moment
Original post by Gingerbread90
Is anyone struggling to do a 10 minute continuous video, I’m finding it really difficult at the moment

I haven’t had my interview yet but I do know other people who have struggled
They had to boundary the amount of times they tried to record the video
Reply 79
A case study is a scenario like a mini situation which they ask you questions on.
I paused my camera after each question after about 50 million attempts to try and do it in 10 mins non stop. I was still able to submit it as one video just gave me tine to catch a breathe between each question.

Quick Reply

Latest