The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Best 6th Forms in West London?

Hi all,
Hope this finds you all well.

I was just wondering, do you have any idea which Sixth Forms around West London are the best in terms of Academic performance?
I am considering to study History, Geography and Maths for A-Level.

There is no right or wrong answer here, so please feel free to tell me your personal experience and your knowledge!
Thanks!
Hello! Not too sure about specifically west. But you can try:
The london oratory, cardinal Vaughan, st Dominic’s (this is NW),
Do you know any in NW? I've already applied to at doms
Original post by trathnagiri
Do you know any in NW? I've already applied to at doms

Woodhouse, Bishop Ramsey, Nower Hill
Latymer (north london)
Parmiters, Queens (Watford)
Original post by wizkid44
Woodhouse, Bishop Ramsey, Nower Hill
Latymer (north london)
Parmiters, Queens (Watford)

Thanks a lot, do you know any other schools in West London?
Thanks a lot, do you know any other schools in West London?

Ive heard cardinal wiseman is good
Original post by wizkid44
Ive heard cardinal wiseman is good

Cardinal Wiseman prefers Catholic though,.. But I'm not even a Christian ... I'll try applying but do you know any other schools as well? Thanks for helping me out!
Cardinal Wiseman prefers Catholic though,.. But I'm not even a Christian ... I'll try applying but do you know any other schools as well? Thanks for helping me out!

Yeah I wasn’t sure how strict they are. Because I know that doms is catholic but there are a lot of Muslims, non religious and Hindu people there. Where exactly in west? No worries
I live in alperton perivale , st doms isn't to far away but like litteraly my whole year group is applying there so I'm not sure if I'll get in...
Original post by alvinagiala
I live in alperton perivale , st doms isn't to far away but like litteraly my whole year group is applying there so I'm not sure if I'll get in...

hi hope ur doing well, what school did u end up going to?
Original post by lilith.
hi hope ur doing well, what school did u end up going to?

Hiii , so sorry for the late reply! I got offers from both st dominics and William Perkins. I ended up going to WP tho cuz st doms said the max anyone can do is 3 subjects unless the 4th is further math - so I ended up choosing wp.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 11
Original post by alvinagiala
Hiii , so sorry for the late reply! I got offers from both st dominics and William Perkins. I ended up going to WP tho cuz st doms said the max anyone can do is 3 subjects unless the 4th is further math - so I ended up choosing wp.

How are you finding it? I can't decide between WPN and Doms 😭

Latest