The Student Room Group

OCR Health & Social Care Exam (jan)

hi! i was wondering if anyone took the OCR health & social care exam (level 3) unit 2+3 exams this year (2020), would mind sharing what kind of questions/scenarios came up?

i’d love to get as much practice as i can as i’m sitting unit 2+3 in january, but unfortunately the 2020 exam papers aren’t available yet!

if anyone can remember any of the questions/topics that came up i would really appreciate it! :smile:

thank you.
Reply 1
Hi, i sat unit 2 in 2018 and unit 3 in 2019 if thats any help?
Reply 2
Original post by Aisha24

Hi!!
yes that would be great! I was wondering how you revised for the exam? i personally just made notes off the revision guide & past exam paper questions. so i was wondering if you had any tips on those areas & any tips in general?

thank you!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
thats how i revised. theres not much you can do really. just practice and revise. Good luck
Reply 4
Original post by Aisha24
thats how i revised. theres not much you can do really. just practice and revise. Good luck

thank you! do you mind me asking what you got in the exam?
Reply 5
distinction
Reply 6
Original post by Aisha24
distinction

well done! i was wondering if the exam grade determines your overall & final grade? my teacher said that if we get a distinction in the exam, but our coursework isn’t up to scratch it won’t bring down our grade?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
It will bring your overall grade down a little. you need to do good in courseworks aswell as they will contribute to your overall grade however the exams will bring it up as they are worth more points
Reply 8
Original post by Aisha24
It will bring your overall grade down a little. you need to do good in courseworks aswell as they will contribute to your overall grade however the exams will bring it up as they are worth more points

ohh okay thank you!
Reply 9
Original post by Aisha24

hi again! i was wondering if you also did the unit 4 exam: anatomy and physiology, and that if you had any tips on it? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending