username5258614
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I am in a weird situation where I do not know how to fill in my qualifications on UCAS.
My IB May 2020 grades were the following:
HL Math 5
HL Physics 7
HL English 6
SL History 6
SL French 5
SL Chemistry 5

I am sitting exams in Math, French and Chemistry and have predicted grades for them. My school told me to list my IB qualification date as 2021 May and have separate dates for Math, French and Chemistry than the other subjects. I am still not sure if this is the right way. Should I list my May 2020 IB diploma separate to my new predicted grades for the aforementioned subjects?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by GreatMan678)
I am in a weird situation where I do not know how to fill in my qualifications on UCAS.
My IB May 2020 grades were the following:
HL Math 5
HL Physics 7
HL English 6
SL History 6
SL French 5
SL Chemistry 5

I am sitting exams in Math, French and Chemistry and have predicted grades for them. My school told me to list my IB qualification date as 2021 May and have separate dates for Math, French and Chemistry than the other subjects. I am still not sure if this is the right way. Should I list my May 2020 IB diploma separate to my new predicted grades for the aforementioned subjects?
You should list your IB diploma twice

Once with may 2020 with your achieved subject grades.
And then a second time with may 2021 with achieved grades (and dates) for the subjects you aren’t resitting and may 2022 and pending results for the subjects you’re resitting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (181)
44.15%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (46)
11.22%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (86)
20.98%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (41)
10%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise