Conspiracy theories

Watch
SupposedlyIronic
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What would you say is the most believable conspiracy theory, if any?

For me it’d have to be those surrounding Princess Diana’s death. So many suspicious details.
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Melania trump is being held against her will. Just look at how uncomfortable she looks and the lack of contact they make in public
Peter.G.
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
9/11 was an inside job
makeupgirl9
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
That humans are aliens! joking. I don't know actually.
Last edited by makeupgirl9; 1 year ago
CoochieMan
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Life is a simulation. I've seen a few glitches
Afrrcyn
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by makeupgirl9)
SupposedlyIronic
Rep:
(Original post by WantBeAnonymous)
Melania trump is being held against her will. Just look at how uncomfortable she looks and the lack of contact they make in public
Pretty convincing.

(Original post by Peter.G.)
9/11 was an inside job
Blimey, pretty deep.

(Original post by makeupgirl9)
Haha, you never know!

(Original post by CoochieMan)
It’s not because of glitches but I believe this one so much! The number of coincidences that happen to me daily and globally are too many to ignore haha, plus lots of other “evidence”. I just get a feeling that this isn’t quite real a lot of the time.
WantBeAnonymous
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CoochieMan)
In the summer I met a girl in my uni group chats who shares my name, spelt the same way too, has a similar body type, same hair length and similar colour, in the same accommodation block, on the same course as me, both with an unconditional offer and we’ve both danced since we were 3. She’s my matrix glitch buddy 😂
Last edited by WantBeAnonymous; 1 year ago
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The US government have been aware of 'aliens' for a while. For example, during a certain live stream, NASA abruptly cutoff their feed, just as an 'alien' like object appeared.
WantBeAnonymous
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gtty123)
The US government have been aware of 'aliens' for a while. For example, during a certain live stream, NASA abruptly cutoff their feed, just as an 'alien' like object appeared.
I believe that there are aliens/life in other planets but i don’t think anyone actually knows of their existence purely bc we define life as movement, respiration, water etc but aliens may not need any of those things so we’re essentially looking in all the wrong places
gtty123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I believe that there are aliens/life in other planets but i don’t think anyone actually knows of their existence purely bc we define life as movement, respiration, water etc but aliens may not need any of those things so we’re essentially looking in all the wrong places
I agree.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ashtolga23)
What would you say is the most believable conspiracy theory, if any?

For me it’d have to be those surrounding Princess Diana’s death. So many suspicious details.
I don't know. She could have put on her seatbelt (don't know why she didn't, and I don't know why Dodi's bodyguard didn't check she had done before they moved off).

Diana always wanted to dodge the press. Even when she was first going out with Prince Charles, she admitted jumping red lights to shake them off. She was not risk averse.

Princess Diana was crying at the Ritz because people on the surrounding table had recognised her and started whispering about her. He wanted to get her away to his flat so they could have more privacy, and the press were crowding round the hotel. She did not have palace security, who were used to dealing with royalty and the press.

Panicking, and desperate to get her out, he phoned his father and his father suggested his own driver, who seemed to have a macho attitude towards the press. To him, it would be a badge of honour to lose these paparazzi on bikes. In all this emotion and hype, all were forgetting the most vital thing: the safety of this well loved princess.

It was a terrible tragedy, a perfect storm of everything that could have gone wrong, and did.

We lost an amazing person that night, and I for one, am very sorry it happened.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Poor, poor Melania. For all her money, I would hate to be her.
SupposedlyIronic
Rep:
In the summer I met a girl in my uni group chats who shares my name, spelt the same way too, has a similar body type, same hair length and similar colour, in the same accommodation block, on the same course as me, both with an unconditional offer and we’ve both danced since we were 3. She’s my matrix glitch buddy 😂
That’s so mad! Twin flames haha?

(Original post by gtty123)
Hmm intriguing. Aliens don’t seem like an improbability, but I doubt they’d be like we see in pop culture.

(Original post by Oxford Mum)
I don't know. She could have put on her seatbelt (don't know why she didn't, and I don't know why Dodi's bodyguard didn't check she had done before they moved off).

Diana always wanted to dodge the press. Even when she was first going out with Prince Charles, she admitted jumping red lights to shake them off. She was not risk averse.

Princess Diana was crying at the Ritz because people on the surrounding table had recognised her and started whispering about her. He wanted to get her away to his flat so they could have more privacy, and the press were crowding round the hotel. She did not have palace security, who were used to dealing with royalty and the press.

Panicking, and desperate to get her out, he phoned his father and his father suggested his own driver, who seemed to have a macho attitude towards the press. To him, it would be a badge of honour to lose these paparazzi on bikes. In all this emotion and hype, all were forgetting the most vital thing: the safety of this well loved princess.

It was a terrible tragedy, a perfect storm of everything that could have gone wrong, and did.

We lost an amazing person that night, and I for one, am very sorry it happened.
I completely see what you mean. Perhaps the reason I feel more strongly about this one is because I think it was so tragic, and she seems to have been a wonderful lady. I’m not really a fan of the royals in all honesty, but everything I hear about her is just so enchanting. She would’ve been a lovely person to have around in these times. Her story is so saddening at points, like her struggles with eating disorders, yet she still remained a true icon and a woman of the people.

I’ve just heard a few suspicious details about her death, such as the ambulance not getting her there in the kind of time frame you’d expect. Kendall Rae on YouTube did quite a good video on it from memory, as I currently appear to forget some of the important facts.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
That’s so mad! Twin flames haha?

Hmm intriguing. Aliens don’t seem like an improbability, but I doubt they’d be like we see in pop culture.

I completely see what you mean. Perhaps the reason I feel more strongly about this one is because I think it was so tragic, and she seems to have been a wonderful lady. I’m not really a fan of the royals in all honesty, but everything I hear about her is just so enchanting. She would’ve been a lovely person to have around in these times. Her story is so saddening at points, like her struggles with eating disorders, yet she still remained a true icon and a woman of the people.

I’ve just heard a few suspicious details about her death, such as the ambulance not getting her there in the kind of time frame you’d expect. Kendall Rae on YouTube did quite a good video on it from memory, as I currently appear to forget some of the important facts.
They may have had to stop and stabilise her in the ambulance, as the doctors had to do for my two year old son, who was desperately ill. I had had to kiss him goodbye and could not go in the ambulance with him. He was lucky though and pulled through.

When Princess Diana died, journalists quoted her. It was the most moving, yet simple message in the world

"there needs to be more kindness in the world"

This remains my favourite quote. You don't need to be like Einstein to make an impact.

I once went on a cruise. The person making the speech was Jennie Bond, the royal correspondent during the 80s/90s.

She spoke to Diana on many occasions. There was me and another Diana superfan sitting right on the front row.

Jennie was talking about how she had admired Diana's tights and Diana had sent her 9 pairs. Diana and Jennie kept making a joke of these tights. I think there are some left but she won't wear them.

Both of us superfans left at the end in tears. The other woman had a large hat on which she put down over her wet eyes.

Needless to say, during the next speech we were both sat on the front row, as usual.
gtty123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
For sure. The pop culture illustration of aliens, imo anyway, is so unrealistic and absurd.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Wuhan disease... starts next door to Wuhan Virus Labs

:holmes:
SupposedlyIronic
Rep:
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
They may have had to stop and stabilise her in the ambulance, as the doctors had to do for my two year old son, who was desperately ill. I had had to kiss him goodbye and could not go in the ambulance with him. He was lucky though and pulled through.

When Princess Diana died, journalists quoted her. It was the most moving, yet simple message in the world

"there needs to be more kindness in the world"

This remains my favourite quote. You don't need to be like Einstein to make an impact.

I once went on a cruise. The person making the speech was Jennie Bond, the royal correspondent during the 80s/90s.

She spoke to Diana on many occasions. There was me and another Diana superfan sitting right on the front row.

Jennie was talking about how she had admired Diana's tights and Diana had sent her 9 pairs. Diana and Jennie kept making a joke of these tights. I think there are some left but she won't wear them.

Both of us superfans left at the end in tears. The other woman had a large hat on which she put down over her wet eyes.

Needless to say, during the next speech we were both sat on the front row, as usual.
Ah that’s actually a very fair explanation. I’m sorry your son went through that at such a young age, it must have been awful for you as well, but so glad to hear he pulled through!

She sounds such a beautiful woman. In documentaries about her they often mention how she’d eat her breakfast with staff and break those kinds of boundaries which I find very admirable. The story you’ve put forward is incredibly heartwarming also. Thank you for sharing!

She, of course, did so much for the people of the country, like shaking the hands of those with AIDS. For someone who wasn’t even alive at the same time as her, even I can see what an impact she must have had.
SupposedlyIronic
Rep:
(Original post by the bear)
Wuhan disease... starts next door to Wuhan Virus Labs

:holmes:
Interesting haha!
jackmarshal757
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Conspiracy theories are just a waste of time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.37%
Note taking apps (6)
2.42%
Flashcards (49)
19.76%
Revision guides (15)
6.05%
Past papers (117)
47.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.23%

Watched Threads