Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Your girl farted while you were in bed together?? Serious question as I'm thinking of chucking her out..for good!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha how can you be contemplating dumping her for farting???? Ridiculous! You can't love her much them?

Do you fart in front of her?

I'm always farting, and proud.

ReputationRep:
    Lol.
    I'd laugh and fart myself.
    Stupid if your going to dump her.

ReputationRep:
    Farting in bed can be embarrassing but not deliberate. It would be stupid to dump a girl for such behaviour. Whilst I am having sex, the friction of my torso against my partner's breasts can sometimes make farting noises. I wouldn't dream of dumping her for it.

if it was a one off and she apologised then it's ok. altho tbh i would be a lot less attracted to her as a result! if it became anything like a regular occurrence then she's out! it's just not classy! (i go for classy girls lol)

ReputationRep:
    What about fanny farts? Girls have no control over them and they are much more embarrasing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeLand)
    I'm always farting, and proud.
    Proud? How can you be proud of a natural bodily function. And @ OP how can you consider ending a relationship over a natural bodily function? You're either very immature or you're looking for an excuse to chuck her out.

Did she let you know she did, did she do it rudely, did she try to keep it secret? Would you have done the same? If you would, then you have no right to insist she doesnt, if you wouldnt, then you should tell her you dont like it.

Breaking up with her over a fart. Grow up please :rolleyes:

(Original post by miki_da_magpie)
    Proud? How can you be proud of a natural bodily function. And @ OP how can you consider ending a relationship over a natural bodily function? You're either very immature or you're looking for an excuse to chuck her out.

Did she let you know she did, did she do it rudely, did she try to keep it secret? Would you have done the same? If you would, then you have no right to insist she doesnt, if you wouldnt, then you should tell her you dont like it.

Breaking up with her over a fart. Grow up please :rolleyes:
    It depends though. If it was loud (so she heard it and knew her partner heard it) and even worse if it also smelled and she didn't even apologise then that's unacceptable. It's gross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    if it was a one off and she apologised then it's ok. altho tbh i would be a lot less attracted to her as a result! if it became anything like a regular occurrence then she's out! it's just not classy! (i go for classy girls lol)
    Oh sorry, do classy girls not fart then?

ReputationRep:
    Farting competition obviously.

ReputationRep:
    I am proud that I don't think farting is some dirty little secret that I have to hide!

If a guy doesn't want a girl who is perfectly comfortable in her own body and in front of him, then I don't want him either - regardless of intelligence and looks.

I need to be with a similar guy anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It depends though. If it was loud (so she heard it and knew her partner heard it) and even worse if it also smelled and she didn't even apologise then that's unacceptable. It's gross.
    Thats why I said "did she do it rudely, did she try to keep it secret, etc". If the OP would have done it himself, then hes out of line, if he wouldnt, then he should tell her he didnt like it and that its unaccetable

ReputationRep:
    my gf regularly farts in bed. i find it most enjoyable and have been known to have a good sniff.

i've even had her fart into my mouth whilst she dominates me.

after we've had anal. i can't share the bed with her that night. it's just a constant fart

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why people think it's a joke..she farted in bed and I think for a girl to do that is totally disgusting..no girl should fart in front of their man. It stinks the place out and a girl should be feminine not disgusting..if she has to fart she can do it somewhere else..I'm tempted to dump her but don't know if I should let her off as it's something we all have to do..but she should know to do it in private?!

ReputationRep:
    It's only a fart! I remeber being to scared to fart infront of my boyfriend. The night he told me he loved me I remember letting on rip for once.. then I found out his farting habbits! smelly man ones. I think farts are funny so I don't care. God and saying classy girls don't fart? I would hate to be under pressure and not able to fart when needing to infrot of my boyfriend. I'd never fart in public though.

(Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    Oh sorry, do classy girls not fart then?
    of course they do. just in private where no one else can know lol

(Original post by benjamin2k)
    Don't know why people think it's a joke..she farted in bed and I think for a girl to do that is totally disgusting..no girl should fart in front of their man. It stinks the place out and a girl should be feminine not disgusting..if she has to fart she can do it somewhere else..I'm tempted to dump her but don't know if I should let her off as it's something we all have to do..but she should know to do it in private?!
    i agree. altho maybe tell her that you don't like it and hopefully she wont do it again.

ReputationRep:
    Man or woman, why is there a difference? It's a natural thing. What if she dumped you because you farted in bed? Seriously think you're taking this waaay to seriously, for something that should've diffused with the smell :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its a sign that she's really comfortable in her relationship with you. But whatever you do, you need to be sensitive when approaching the subject with her about this because when she finds out that it disgusted you she is likely to feel awful. Just try not to make a big thing about it but also let her know that you'd rather if she went to the bathroom to do it. Maybe say that you won't do it infront of her either in the future....
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Lol! Ahh, Haha, if us girls kicked guys out for farting there would be NO relationships!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.