The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Seven_Three
So what actually did they do wrong? Apart from weeing in someones driveway.

Yes you're right that's it, apart from that they exude love and civility
Reply 21
I'm quite amused by it actually. I wish exciting things like that would happen in my street... once the postman fell over on his arse when it was icy, which I suppose is something.

vin
:eyeball:where did they all appear from

Naziflashmob.com. Coming to a town near you!
Reply 22
curiouslyorange1989
haha bunch of skin heads getting wrecked and going on the rampage...whats to be scared of? :biggrin:

On reflection, the mother is clearly hysterical, and the father is a straightforward prat. The "oooh, my children were sooo scared" line doesn't really work when it's clear that it was the parents' fault for scaring them rather than anything going on outside.
L i b
On reflection, the mother is clearly hysterical, and the father is a straightforward prat. The "oooh, my children were sooo scared" line doesn't really work when it's clear that it was the parents' fault for scaring them rather than anything going on outside.

lol to be honest yea their nazis and such and hate crimes are illegal (if they are proved to have been commited), but the ECHR guarantees freedom of assembly and association so as distastful as it may be they are allowed to do what their doing.

the mother sounded like a bit of a prat to me as well. hence my earlier comment. they didnt really NEED to "Flee their home" as it were, tis not like they were banging on the door or whatever. I would have just locked up and waited till they went away...
BNP National Convention, perhaps?
Reply 25
L i b
I'm quite amused by it actually. I wish exciting things like that would happen in my street... once the postman fell over on his arse when it was icy, which I suppose is something.

Naziflashmob.com. Coming to a town near you!

:rofl: oh dear the locals wont like that:s:
Reply 26
L i b

if big, bald men starting pissing on your driveway drapped in the nazi flag shouting out Sieg Heil, who knows what the hell they could have done next
Reply 27
H.JJJ
if big, bald men starting pissing on your driveway drapped in the nazi flag shouting out Sieg Heil, who knows what the hell they could have done next

Who knows what anybody could do next?

Realistically, pissing on someone's driveway is hardly any great intimidation. I've probably pissed in a more threatening fashion at some point.
if anything they should have phoned the police up to report an instance of either drunken disorderly or indecent exposure :biggrin::biggrin:
At the least it's anti-social
Reflexive
At the least it's anti-social

unfortunatly being a nazi in itself is not illegal, its merely a political affiliation. The racism and violence they usually commit IS, but just being far right isnt. If we banned nazi rallies that didnt violate the law it would be a breach of their human rights and could be a slippery slope into totalitarianism. If we ban nazis, why not communists? if communists why not the green? if the green party why not all oppoistion?

since we live in an fair and liberal society we unfortunatly must put up with them (at least until they slip and do something illegal :biggrin:)
Yea you're entirely right that we can't just ban them. But I think congregating where they have no business and pissing in peoples gardens etc surely counts as anti-social/public disorder whatever you call it

When I see nazis I instantly think 'fear'. They are so obviously afraid and in conflict with themselves.
Reply 32
This is the only opportunity I've seen to use this... :fuhrer:

I think the mother overreacted a bit. Yes, it probably wasn't exactly the most pleasant of experiences and I would be pretty worried if the nazi brigade turned up on my doorstep, but you just leave and report it to the police - let them handle it.

She may be Jewish for all we know, and if so, then yes it's understandle that she would be in a bit of a state, but why would you then put yourself and your address on the internet? Either not that worried, or just not that bright...

The children, bless them, we probably only upset because there parents were. I'm asusming they are very young by the way they were talked about - if so, how could they understand what it all meant? I doubt they know that much about Nazi policy and there past actions...

And err, did no-one think to call the police when they started seeing Nazi flags turning up everywhere and "Heil Hitler" or whatever it was being chanted... ? :s-smilie: Where there no police around anyway? Surely someone would have noticed the large gathering and inquired about it...
afua12
This is the only opportunity I've seen to use this... :fuhrer:

I think the mother overreacted a bit. Yes, it probably wasn't exactly the most pleasant of experiences and I would be pretty worried if the nazi brigade turned up on my doorstep, but you just leave and report it to the police - let them handle it.

She may be Jewish for all we know, and if so, then yes it's understandle that she would be in a bit of a state, but why would you then put yourself and your address on the internet? Either not that worried, or just not that bright...

The children, bless them, we probably only upset because there parents were. I'm asusming they are very young by the way they were talked about - if so, how could they understand what it all meant? I doubt they know that much about Nazi policy and there past actions...

And err, did no-one think to call the police when they started seeing Nazi flags turning up everywhere and "Heil Hitler" or whatever it was being chanted... ? :s-smilie: Where there no police around anyway? Surely someone would have noticed the large gathering and inquired about it...

lol the jew bit was an ickle joke of mine (bad taste assuradly but we must all have some vices ey wot? :biggrin:)

i again say nazi regalia is not illegal in itself (unless im mistaken) the pissing in the garden bit (and possibly racist chants if they did them)are the only bits they could be prosecuted for.

i would say if the council did give them permission for the gathering then they made a mistake thought, they could have argued the area could not accomodate a gathering of 800 people....
Reflexive
Yea you're entirely right that we can't just ban them. But I think congregating where they have no business and pissing in peoples gardens etc surely counts as anti-social/public disorder whatever you call it

When I see nazis I instantly think 'fear'. They are so obviously afraid and in conflict with themselves.

they have the right to assembly as well, but pissing no! lol we should have baton charged them for that! :biggrin:
Reflexive
Yes you're right that's it, apart from that they exude love and civility

I wasn't aware that not exuding love and civility was a crime? :cool:
You didn't say crime. You said 'wrong'.

ps I was being sarcastic as well, the point was that they exude hate and incivility
i am no supporter of far right ideologies, i am pleased they have been relegated to the political wastelands where they belong but i would argue that to deny their right to exist is a dangerous path to travel...
Reflexive
You didn't say crime. You said 'wrong'.

I don't think it is wrong not to go around euding civility and love all the time.

It is lulzy that someone peeing on a fence and doltish yuppies fleeing for their lives in news worthy, those people would be scared of a lamp post if they wern't told it wasn't going to harm them.
The Ian Stuart memorial has been going on for years, why all this fuss now? I honesty don't understand why people would make such a drama out of a music concert, get a grip! That mother went way over the top, I had to flee for my childrens safety, if 800 nazi's were knocking on her door threatening to eat her kids I could understand but they were in a field near her house listening to music.

There was no violence and someone pissing outside her door could have happened anytime, would it have warranted a news report then?

Hardly the crime of the century is it

Latest

Trending

Trending