The Student Room Group

Do guys prefer a girls who’s a virgin or not?

I am 18 and a virgin I am just curious do guys prefer a girl who has had sex before and is experienced or a girl who is a virgin? I use to go out with a guy who had slept with a lot of girls and he didn’t mind but I’m just curious what most guys prefer
I'm a girl, but I wouldn't think it would be a problem. You're 18, at the end of the day, you're still young, I bet there are guys your age that are virgins too. So don't worry.

If they only like experienced girls then that's their loss! :smile:
Im gonna bes honest and I hope nobody is offended.

I find it creepy for guys who prefer virgin girls unless they're also virgins. Everyone who has ever slept with someone and yet wants a virgin girl sounds suspicious and creepy to me.
Reply 3
Not sure about prefer, but it wouldn’t make a difference to me. 18 is still pretty young and most people won’t be that bothered by it..
I saw one of the recent programmes about Diana and apparently this was an issue at the time she married Charles, and why Camilla was thought to be unacceptable at the time (1980s?).

Times have moved on I hope that this is a non-issue.
Master didn't.... he was reluctant to meet me when I told him I hadn't lost my v-card but I was able to persuade him otherwise lol!
Reply 6
The whole Diana story is the most ill advised and sordid thing ever. Anyone that ‘prefers a virgin’ excepting perhaps if they’re one themselves is highly dubious.
honestly it doesnt matter... even if she slept with all of the men in the world or she has no experience at all.. it wouldnt matter... cause if I love her.. then none of that would matter but her
I’m also a virgin and I avoid men who expect a virgin partner and shame girls who have had sex. If a virgin man wants a virgin girl for personal reasons, I have no problem with that. I just hate when men who have high body counts themselves shame girls who also have high body counts, and then go on to say that it’s normal for men. I also hate that stupid lock and key “analogy”. It’s fine to not want someone who has a high body count as long as you hold yourself to the same standard.
Original post by Anonymous
I am 18 and a virgin I am just curious do guys prefer a girl who has had sex before and is experienced or a girl who is a virgin? I use to go out with a guy who had slept with a lot of girls and he didn’t mind but I’m just curious what most guys prefer

Whether you're a virgin or not, either way, you can use it as part of your "marketing" to increase your chances of finding a partner in your desired target audience.

This is one of those times when it doesn't matter what you are. It's what spin you put on it.

It's also an area that regardless of what you are, a valid spin to put on it would be to be totally understated about it. Where you don't mention it all. And you let your next partner discover what you are - over time - or when the time comes.

Either be upfront and positive about what you are, or be understated and quietly confident about what you are. Either way is fine. When it comes to your virginity. As well as quite a few other features about you.
Original post by Anonymous

As a guy, being a virgin isn't an issue for me.
I'm more attracted to the personality of a female than whether they are a virgin or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending