The Student Room Group

What are your future goals/ambitions?

What do you wish to achieve in your life or amount to at a certain career?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
To own TSR
to keep away from toxic people, do well in my education, enjoy life and make the most of it
To become a writer
Reply 4
To get out of this current agoraphobia and panic attack set back I am in and then use the experience to help others. I was housebound from both conditions years ago and I thought that was tough but what I have been through and felt this year with grief, lockdowns etc has been a whole other level of despair and my conditions have worsened - both physical and mental. If I can get through this and gain experience and that can both help me never fall this hard again and help others then it will have been worth it
Get really good grades, take business studies in 6th form, move out by 18 max, eventually own my own cafe where 10% goes to charities
To die early.
Civil service (hopefully), yes think of it as like yes minister
Original post by BluMoon06
Get really good grades, take business studies in 6th form, move out by 18 max, eventually own my own cafe where 10% goes to charities

Awesome!
Original post by jackmarshal757
Civil service (hopefully), yes think of it as like yes minister

:congrats:
Awesome!

Big ambitions :colondollar:
:congrats:

Yes, I’d absolutely love to be in the civil service and if you have ever watched yes minister then you’ll know why

Nice!
My goal is to get into med school :biggrin:
Original post by visionaria
My goal is to get into med school :biggrin:

Noice
Noice

Thanks!
Wish to release an album of piano music next year. Hope to graduate in 2023 and become a seismologist.
Original post by GeolPhysics
Wish to release an album of piano music next year. Hope to graduate in 2023 and become a seismologist.

Awesome! :biggrin:
Early retirement.
My goals are to finish school at the top of my classes, Get into the college of my dreams, Get a doctoral degree in Cardiology, Be able to support my family with/ or without partner help, and just live the best possible life I can (traveling, trying different foods, etc.)

Quick Reply

Latest