The Student Room Group

Kclms 2021 Interview stage

Scroll to see replies

Original post by benten10
it's all up to allah now brutha

yeah pray. i promised allah that ill give all my eid money and all the money i have right now if i get in
Original post by benten10
mashallah akhi

how much of kclm do u think is muslim?
Original post by NemesisVIG_

I am Alhumdulillah:smile: but I’m not kclm yet!
Insha Allāh maybe soon ☺️
(edited 3 years ago)

why does it matter?
Original post by blobfish123
why does it matter?

it doesnt. its just like 90 % of the kclm applicants i talked said muslim stuff so i was wondering. also my mam wants a big community that can relate to me in a school
Reply 65
I have a Harris Westminister Sixth Form interview next week, which will be my second choice if the i don't get into kings :frown:
Original post by A__human
I have a Harris Westminister Sixth Form interview next week, which will be my second choice if the i don't get into kings :frown:

harris westminister is sooo ****ing bad have you seen their progress grade? have you seen their average grade?
Reply 67
I was busy and didnt apply to much other schools

harris westminister is sooo fking bad have you seen their progress grade? have you seen their average grade?
I was busy and didnt apply to much other schools

btw what do you think our ods of getting in are. i know qute a few people that done the test just for fun so i think we can eliminate about 10 people which means we r left with about 140 people also i think a few people would not make the grade (very unlikely) and a few people would not make the grade to do second year of school which means i think the odds are 80-5/140
No harris westminister is good, I don't think you should look at a schools progress grade when making admissions . It doesn't necessarilty mean you will get the grade that others do. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what school you go but how hard you work to achieve your goal. I know a friend who goes there and is going to Cambridge to study medicine.
Original post by fateemasd
No harris westminister is good, I don't think you should look at a schools progress grade when making admissions . It doesn't necessarilty mean you will get the grade that others do. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what school you go but how hard you work to achieve your goal. I know a friend who goes there and is going to Cambridge to study medicine.

i know but school does help tho. why chose westminister harris when there are better alternatives like LAE mossbourne ect
No, LAE is only good becuase there are smart students who go there, they take the best students in areas and have good results.
btw what do you think our ods of getting in are. i know qute a few people that done the test just for fun so i think we can eliminate about 10 people which means we r left with about 140 people also i think a few people would not make the grade (very unlikely) and a few people would not make the grade to do second year of school which means i think the odds are 80-5/140

i did my kings interveiw and it was not that good but i have aharris interveiw next week that im scard for too
Original post by ivyplayer
i did my kings interveiw and it was not that good but i have aharris interveiw next week that im scard for too

kings was the worst but i think everyone did bad we can only hope but the odds are kinda in everyones favour
I wonder how they predominantly choose. is it based on confidence or maths ability or what
Probs a mix of things, like they wanna see how u think logically but ig they also wanna know that u enjoy maths enough to be surrounded by it every day yk
Original post by pingulingu
Probs a mix of things, like they wanna see how u think logically but ig they also wanna know that u enjoy maths enough to be surrounded by it every day yk

yhh agh I wish they'd let us know soon
yhh agh I wish they'd let us know soon

sameee and i havent even done my interview yet lmao
I wonder how they predominantly choose. is it based on confidence or maths ability or what

must be based predominantly on maths ability. There’s no way they would achieve the results they do otherwise
the schools physics results arent fab tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending