The Student Room Group

Just sent my UCAS application of

I sent my application off and I’m meant to predicted AAA, so I gave a signed sheet to the school on unifrog. However, I just checked on unifrog that they haven’t actually changed my grade yet from AAC.

How will this affect my application? Will the universities know if my predicted grades change ? What will happen if they review my application before my school changed it? Do you think I should contact my subject teacher for that A to get it changed or should I contact my school?
Reply 1
Hey, once you send the UCAS form off it goes to the school who will add predicted grades and a reference before it gets sent to unis. I'd check with your school to see if they've sent it. If they haven't, they can change it before the final send. Even if they have, as long as it's sorted before the 15th of Jan deadline, you should be good.
Original post by catn00b
Hey, once you send the UCAS form off it goes to the school who will add predicted grades and a reference before it gets sent to unis. I'd check with your school to see if they've sent it. If they haven't, they can change it before the final send. Even if they have, as long as it's sorted before the 15th of Jan deadline, you should be good.

Ohhh ok great, they probably haven’t added anything yet cus I literally JUST sent it, they’re probably gonna look at my predicted grades form and then update it and send it then. Thanksss
Given that its Christmas school holidays, your application will sit on the school portal until the start of term.

But - well done for getting it finished.
Now you can enjoy Christmas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending