Apple ID account number

Watch this thread
Jay750
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I everyone, so my Apple ID account needs to be verified in the next 12 hours otherwise they’ll lock it forever :/ so I followed the link and put in my details. Only thing is is that it wants my Apple ID account number which I don’t know and can’t seem to find anywhere? Can anybody help?
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Caution!

There are quite a few fake/phishing/identity-theft websites, (who can make these extravagant claims, with imminent doom threats) make sure that any Apple ID transactions are carried out at https://appleid.apple.com/

More details, such as resetting passwords etc https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201487

And tips to avoid cybercrime https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204759
“If you believe that your Apple ID has been compromised, or that you might have entered your password or other personal info on a scam website, change your Apple ID password immediately”

and I’d also suggest setting 2-factor-authentication, once you’ve logged into appleid.apple.com, as that makes hacks a bit less likely
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jay750)
I everyone, so my Apple ID account needs to be verified in the next 12 hours otherwise they’ll lock it forever :/ so I followed the link and put in my details. Only thing is is that it wants my Apple ID account number which I don’t know and can’t seem to find anywhere? Can anybody help?
You've been phished. Change your password IMMEDIATELY.
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jay750)
As previously mentioned, change passwords linked to that Apple ID and e-mail address. Sounds like a definite phishing scam, this e-mail doesn’t sound professional at all.
Jay750
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
You've been phished. Change your password IMMEDIATELY.
Thank you for the replies. I’ve changed my password
Rachprao
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for this! Saved me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (24)
32.88%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (34)
46.58%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
19.18%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.37%

Watched Threads