The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Tuition fees confirmation

I have sent my 1 year tuition fees for BA honours in International Marketing top up level 6, But i haven't get any email regarding that, i want to insure that the university have received my payment? Nd i also haven't received any CAS from the university.
Original post by Shakawat Nijhu
I have sent my 1 year tuition fees for BA honours in International Marketing top up level 6, But i haven't get any email regarding that, i want to insure that the university have received my payment? Nd i also haven't received any CAS from the university.

Hi Shakawat Nijhu,

It may take a few days for the payment to be processed so keep checking your emails and your university account for updates. CAS letters are being sent out currently and as there are many to send, it may take some time for your CAS to reach you. As it is now Christmas, a lot of the admin staff are on annual leave so things may not be processed until after this period now.

If you have any concerns in the meantime, you can contact the student engagement centre between 10am-5pm (GMT) December 21st to January 5th using the following email address:
[email protected]

I hope you hear back soon,

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest