The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

lostphotobooth
Well, you're doing Computing aren't you?

The easiest thing is probably to design some sort of PHP code that can automatically check for every so often :p:

I did that but I didn't want to tell anyone as it'll just make me look sad :ninja:

:shh:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
the people that got offers yesterday were for holbein and fisher and stuff...willis jackson went out late on friday...southwell seems to have gone too....its been on facebook
jayshah31
I did that but I didn't want to tell anyone as it'll just make me look sad

Well, to be fair, we have had the longest summer everrrrrrrrrr to kill, so I suppose you had to do something with your time. So you might as well practice your computing skills :p:

On that note, I thought us Imperialers start late, but York start on the 11th of October! :eek: I would hate to have to wait that long to go to uni!
lostphotobooth
Well, to be fair, we have had the longest summer everrrrrrrrrr to kill, so I suppose you had to do something with your time. So you might as well practice your computing skills :p:

On that note, I thought us Imperialers start late, but York start on the 11th of October! :eek: I would hate to have to wait that long to go to uni!

:yep: This is true. You seem to be good at generating excuses for me :curious:

*takes note*

:eek4: That's too long. I've heard freshers week is actually 2 weeks as well. That'll nearly take us into November ...
jayshah31
This is true. You seem to be good at generating excuses for me

*takes note*

That's too long. I've heard freshers week is actually 2 weeks as well. That'll nearly take us into November ...

Are you complaining? I'm justifying your geekiness here :p:

I know, but I think lectures start on the 12th don't they? So even though Fresher's Week is supposed actually two weeks, I think the second week isn't official?
jayshah31
:yep: This is true. You seem to be good at generating excuses for me :curious:

*takes note*

:eek4: That's too long. I've heard freshers week is actually 2 weeks as well. That'll nearly take us into November ...

Yea, the reason it's 2 weeks is because we have lectures during those 2 weeks as well.
lostphotobooth
Are you complaining? I'm justifying your geekiness here :p:

I know, but I think lectures start on the 12th don't they? So even though Fresher's Week is supposed actually two weeks, I think the second week isn't official?

:no: Not at all! I like it :biggrin:

This is true, I forgot about that :o:
jayshah31
Not at all! I like it :biggrin:

This is true, I forgot about that

Well, then, stop complaining :p:

And Fixesin said lectures actually start immaediately :eek: They wouldn't be so mean would they! I've just realise, uni is gonna be like the first day of school all over again :frown: Not knowing anyone, etc. And I'm really shy haha, so like in the first week, I probably won't say a word!
lostphotobooth

And Fixesin said lectures actually start immaediately :eek: They wouldn't be so mean would they! I've just realise, uni is gonna be like the first day of school all over again :frown: Not knowing anyone, etc. And I'm really shy haha, so like in the first week, I probably won't say a word!

Just drink! that tends to make me talk even though im quite shy lol
Scottish_gurl
Just drink! that tends to make me talk even though im quite shy lol

That doesn't help me at all!

And I'm not drinking much during Fresher's Week as I don't want to drink so much that I can't find my way home :o:

Until I settle in and find people I'm comfortable with, I'll remain shy haha.
lostphotobooth

I wasn't complaining :puppyeyes:

I think they do, but the first week is just the ease in rules and regulations ones :dontknow: Don't be shy :biggrin:
jayshah31
I wasn't complaining

I think they do, but the first week is just the ease in rules and regulations ones Don't be shy :biggrin:

Ahh ok then. I'm ok with rules and regulations :p: I was hoping to get some shopping done in the first week haha, but obv can't if there are lectures and stuff in the first week!

And I can't help it :frown: With new people, I'm really shy haha. After you get to know me though, I come out of my shell a wee bit :p:
you dont have to get drunk...but just a wee bit will amke you less shy probs :smile:
Scottish_gurl
you dont have to get drunk...but just a wee bit will amke you less shy probs :smile:

Nahhh, it just takes time for me. I have to get to know someone before I come out of my shell a little! Just the way I am :p:
lostphotobooth
Ahh ok then. I'm ok with rules and regulations :p: I was hoping to get some shopping done in the first week haha, but obv can't if there are lectures and stuff in the first week!

And I can't help it :frown: With new people, I'm really shy haha. After you get to know me though, I come out of my shell a wee bit :p:

. . . and start making inappropriate sexual references pertaining to a certain Mr Phil Spencer :rofl:
Scottish_gurl

Gimme 2 JD and coke's (or bacardi) and I'm good to go!
I am not sure for freshers but I think for the medics 1st 2 weeks lectures are just orientation and Bio for those that didnt do it at A2

But I don't know for certain because I get to collect my freshers pack on the 5th of october :colonhash:
crazylemon
I am not sure for freshers but I think for the medics 1st 2 weeks lectures are just orientation and Bio for those that didnt do it at A2

But I don't know for certain because I get to collect my freshers pack on the 5th of october :colonhash:

i thought you couldnt get online this weekend?
Scottish_gurl
i thought you couldnt get online this weekend?

I havent been able to except about 1hr ago - just got home
Reply 4919
I'm not expecting any lectures during Freshers! That's not fair! I wonder if the drinks will be expensive, although I'm quite a lightweight anyways.

Latest

Trending

Trending