The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

pow1990
Apparently I haven't been allocated a place for accommodation. Nice.

Really?! Dude :lolwut:
Did you apply before the deadline/was it your first choice/all that jazz?!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 5261
I rang them, they said they would sort it out. I got an email through now - Linstead Hall En Suite Double it'll do I suppose!
pow1990
I rang them, they said they would sort it out. I got an email through now - Linstead Hall En Suite Double it'll do I suppose!

...ah, crisis averted then. Ha - that'll do indeed! :p:
Reply 5263
Blatant Troll
...ah, crisis averted then. Ha - that'll do indeed! :p:

:smile:
Reply 5264
pow1990

You got that too? Hello possible linstead roomie.
JjrShah
Oh no......Don't tell me you got into Gabor Twin En-Suite as well Jay Shah! :O

I thought 2 Jay Shahs at Imperial would get complicated enough....but 2 at the same halls....with the same room type...with potentially the same room! Oh dear :O

:shock:

Nah, I got Falmouth Twin En-suite :smile: Another crisis averted :biggrin:

Just when I was thinking my name would be unique as well :huff: I've heard there's another doing Geophysics (or is that you :eek:)?
CCJ
You got that too? Hello possible linstead roomie.

I thought you were going private?
Reply 5267
Just received a Fresher Pack. :h:
I am part of the school of medicine? :confused:
I have fluctuated between the Department of Life Sciences and the School of Medicine, I feel lost :puppyeyes:.
Which one am I in? :indiff:
abbi182
I have fluctuated between the Department of Life Sciences and the School of Medicine, I feel lost :puppyeyes:.

Who was the pack from, does it say?
No idea :confused:
No need to feel lost :console:
I'm sure they will tell you as promptly as they told us where we were living :indiff:

I hope that answers your questions :ahee:
Reply 5269
jayshah31
I thought you were going private?

Yea I slept on it, and decided that sharing won't be so bad, gotta take it and move on, can't always get what you want.
Reply 5270
abbi182

We get the best of both worlds :cool:
Reply 5271
jayshah31
Who was the pack from, does it say?
No idea :confused:
No need to feel lost :console:
I'm sure they will tell you as promptly as they told us where we were living :indiff:

I hope that answers your questions :ahee:

Its from the ICSM and it talks about Medicine.
I am not doing Medicine :mad:, however I don't mind the kudos from being in the ICSM :cool:

I got a passport..... LOL.

& promptly my foot.
Moronic Acid
Are you serious?

The whole point about Wilson is that they don't need to organise stuff
Everyone just meets in the lodge every night and goes out - standard

Oh yeah, I heard about this. Wilson House is partay central. A trip to Europe somewhere would've been nice though...

Moronic Acid
I had no idea :s-smilie:

yeah hopefully if my brother can be bothered to wake up early/hasn't been to some party the night before then he can drop me in (depends how much stuff I end up packing)

I'm dragging the rest of my family down, otherwise I wouldn't be able to pack my extensive wardrobe :biggrin:

and I'm sure near where you live, that place starting with H wasn't it :p:, I think there are works that weekend.
Reply 5273
CCJ
We get the best of both worlds :cool:

Does that mean they'll focus on us less, or we'll be doubly looked after?

I need boundaries people :fuhrer:
jayshah31
That applies to all halls though.

Danggg, I thought it would be a Wilson House thing :frown: I heard there is also a Chinatown dinner one night...which sounds gooooood as I miss the HK cuisine :frown:

Fixesin
Lol... I hope they do happen... they sound quite nice.

Me too! But champagne breakfast...could they make that brunch, I wonder :biggrin:
CCJ
Yea I slept on it, and decided that sharing won't be so bad, gotta take it and move on, can't always get what you want.

Nice move :biggrin: Think of the £ in savings as well. If they turn out to be a really good mate, then it's totally win-win.

abbi182
Its from the ICSM and it talks about Medicine.
I am not doing Medicine :mad:, however I don't mind the kudos from being in the ICSM :cool:

I got a passport..... LOL.

& promptly my foot.

Apologies :sigh:
Reply 5276
abbi182
Does that mean they'll focus on us less, or we'll be doubly looked after?

I need boundaries people :fuhrer:

it means we get invited to double the amount of events :yep:
lostphotobooth
Danggg, I thought it would be a Wilson House thing :frown: I heard there is also a Chinatown dinner one night...which sounds gooooood as I miss the HK cuisine :frown:

I mean the fact nothing is set in stone and can be changed at anytime :rolleyes:
How do I know if imperial have accepted my payment how do I know if imperial have accepted my payment :woo:
jayshah31
I mean the fact nothing is set in stone and can be changed at anytime

Ohh that has made me feel a lot better haha.

On a sidenote, I opened my NatWest Student Bank Account today. They said the credit card application stuff should get to me soon :woo:

Better not go crazy with the gold though, need to keep some for living on ofc.

Latest

Trending

Trending