The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1720
LadyJaneGrey
Well done/welcome to the fold :woo: Yeah, as fox_amro said, they'll send an email/letter in May (or at least that's what's happened to people in past years).

Well done!!! Could you possibly edit you post to show the conditions of your offer? It'll be helpful for people applying next year, thanks!

:eek: What happened to Swayum?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Flozza_X

He's gone over to the dark side :ninja:

Not really, just look for his message a few pages back on this thread.
Flozza_X

He's abandoned us cruelly :eek4:

Lol, no, he's going to LSE so he asked me to take over for him (I firmed Imperial a while back and am definitely definitely going, grades permitting :yep:). Go back a couple of pages and you'll see his farewell speech :rolleyes:
Reply 1723
Tibbles168
He's gone over to the dark side :ninja:

Not really, just look for his message a few pages back on this thread.

LadyJaneGrey
He's abandoned us cruelly :eek4:

Lol, no, he's going to LSE so he asked me to take over for him (I firmed Imperial a while back and am definitely definitely going, grades permitting :yep:). Go back a couple of pages and you'll see his farewell speech :rolleyes:

Oh, shame...Imperial is the way forward :yep:. I may be firming in the next few weeks :eek::eek::eek:
CCJ
Did Imperial ask you to fill out a fee status questionnaire?

I still haven't received the offer letter, it takes a couple of days to get here.
Reply 1725
Name: Lucy W
Course (deferred?):colone:lectrical and Electronic Engineering, not deferred(Offer received on 13th Nov)
GCSEs/equivalent: didn't do GCSE, but all As in my subjects
AS subjects + grades/equivalent: Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Chinese/AAAAAA
A2 subjects + predicted/actual grades: Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry/AAAAA(predicted)
Decision: Firm

Edit: Received email for invite to interview on 24th October
Interviewed on 19th November
Offer received on 27th November
Reply 1726
Still no answer... I'm getting worried.
Reply 1727
My friend has just received to read maths at Imperial. The conditions are AAA in Maths, Further Maths and Physics with As in all Maths and F. Maths modules. Resits will not be permitted.
However, she already has a couple of Bs in her AS Maths/ F. Maths modules. What can she do now? Let the admission tutor know? Does anyone know whether she would be given a STEP offer because of her two Bs?
sth
My friend has just received to read maths at Imperial. The conditions are AAA in Maths, Further Maths and Physics with As in all Maths and F. Maths modules. Resits will not be permitted.
However, she already has a couple of Bs in her AS Maths/ F. Maths modules. What can she do now? Let the admission tutor know? Does anyone know whether she would be given a STEP offer because of her two Bs?

Contact Imperial as soon as possible. Your friend has already technically missed their offer so don't even think about waiting until results day to get in touch.
Reply 1729
sth

They probably won't change conditions of offer. I missed A in 1 module and contacted them, they said they won't make any decisions until all the results come in at end of august. they advised to take step/aea though
GREEN ME!!!
I posted my offer a few pages ago (pages 83 or 84). Please green me, I like seeing my name in green, the colour and the name go well together (green suits me).
Are you supposed to actually recieve anything from Imperial about your offer after you get it on track, or do they wait until you accept the offer?
Just wondering if it's normal that they've not sent me anything :rolleyes:
Reply 1732
shortcake_x
Are you supposed to actually recieve anything from Imperial about your offer after you get it on track, or do they wait until you accept the offer?
Just wondering if it's normal that they've not sent me anything :rolleyes:

Nope, Imperial wont send a letter or anything until accom info is released.
Bah, decided to join the Imperial freshers group even though technically most of us aren't even 'official' freshers
Reply 1734
Tibbles168
Bah, decided to join the Imperial freshers group even though technically most of us aren't even 'official' freshers

I'm superstitious, so I'm not gonna 'risk' it :p:
kcfch
Nope, Imperial wont send a letter or anything until accom info is released.

Cool, thanks :smile:
EmUIbA
I don't feel like doing this but...

Name: EmUIbA
Course (deferred?): Mechanical Engineering with a Year Abroad (H304)
GCSEs/equivalent: No idea, kind of 9.3 out of 10
AS subjects + grades/equivalent: The same
Predicted/actual subjects + grades: Predicted: 7 Physics SL, 7 Math HL, 7 Chemistry SL, 7 English B HL
Other grades (UKCAT/AEA/STEP etc): 108 iBT TOEFL
Decision: Unsuccessful

I guess it's because I study Physics SL and not HL, but HL is not available at my school and I'm also studying Physics for the national baccaulareate.

So sad :frown:

Oh I'm sorry, bad luck...but I'm sure you'll have an amazing time wherever you do end up!
lucy_23
Name: Lucy W
Course (deferred?):colone:lectrical and Electronic Engineering, not deferred(Offer received on 13th Nov)

kathyop
Name: Kathy
Course (deferred?): Mechanical Engineering Meng

ongyi
Name: ongyi
Course: Chemical Engineering MEng (H801)

luminodreamer89
yeap, I am a Malaysian guy...haha...just got the offer this morning!!

Course: Electrical and Electronic Engineering MEng (H604)

Well done!!!! :woo:
Puck_1991
GREEN ME!!!
I posted my offer a few pages ago (pages 83 or 84). Please green me, I like seeing my name in green, the colour and the name go well together (green suits me).

Aaaah, sorry, I think your post was one of the ones that got missed when I took over for Swayum. Well done though!
Reply 1739
Tibbles168

Where is the freshers group!? :smile:

EDIT: Don't worry...got it!

Name: Bernard - n2s
Course (deferred?): MEng Computer Science 4yr
GCSEs/equivalent: 2A* 8A
AS/equivalent subjects + grades: AAAB
Predicted/actual subjects + grades:AAAa*a
Other grades (BMAT/AEA/STEP etc):None
Decision: FIRM

Latest

Trending

Trending