Admiral little box (black box)

Watch
fuzzyduck69
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
has anybody used admiral little box, the black box insurance, they seem much cheaper than the others, wondering are they really strict or something?
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Do you mean cheaper than other full policies or cheaper than other black box policies?

The general consensus here is that all black box policies are essentially a terrible product, regardless of who provides them. If you searched you'd likely find 1000's of threads already here along the lines of 'My black box policy was really lax right up till they cancelled it, WTF?'
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by fuzzyduck69)
has anybody used admiral little box, the black box insurance, they seem much cheaper than the others, wondering are they really strict or something?
AVOID AVOID AVOID.

(Original post by StriderHort)
Do you mean cheaper than other full policies or cheaper than other black box policies?

The general consensus here is that all black box policies are essentially a terrible product, regardless of who provides them. If you searched you'd likely find 1000's of threads already here along the lines of 'My black box policy was really lax right up till they cancelled it, WTF?'
Maybe we need another bot for black box threads........
roo02
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Go for Ingenie or MAYBE Ticker. Nobody else

as far as black boxes go, ingenie are brilliant
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Don't touch a black box with a 10 foot barge pole
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads