The Student Room Group

Talking Stage opinions please

So I've been talking to this guy since early November and he made his intentions clear from the start that he wants a relationship. We met on Bumble for context. We speak on and off every day but he takes ages to reply but it's good when were together and see each other at least once a week. I've met his sister and had dinner at his dad's house and hung out with his friends once. He hasn't met my friends. I asked him about moving forward and he says he's not ready yet because he's out of his work routine due to training but he is going back to his routine in early January. He's deleted all dating apps and is only talking to me now. The thing is when should I start trying to move us forward? It's been a month and a half now and there's obviously been progress. But I don't want to waste my time. I want to be in a relationship with him but how long should I wait before trying to get into one with him? Or should I leave now? Opinions
Original post by Anonymous
So I've been talking to this guy since early November and he made his intentions clear from the start that he wants a relationship. We met on Bumble for context. We speak on and off every day but he takes ages to reply but it's good when were together and see each other at least once a week. I've met his sister and had dinner at his dad's house and hung out with his friends once. He hasn't met my friends. I asked him about moving forward and he says he's not ready yet because he's out of his work routine due to training but he is going back to his routine in early January. He's deleted all dating apps and is only talking to me now. The thing is when should I start trying to move us forward? It's been a month and a half now and there's obviously been progress. But I don't want to waste my time. I want to be in a relationship with him but how long should I wait before trying to get into one with him? Or should I leave now? Opinions

You surely have to be patient ok, you don't have to express so much feelings for him until both of you see each other right.

Quick Reply

Latest