Turn on thread page Beta

soooo not proud of this... watch

Announcements

ok, so i decided to put this here as its about relationships with flat mates,
    like i dont want to leave my room incase someone is awake, as last night i drank a little too much ...
    i say that, we were going on a bar crawl (part of freshers week fun)
    we left late so we could have drinks here
    but, i made it to the first place... down to the toilets, locked myself in and virtually passed out being sick.
    (this is all before 10 pm!)
    one of my flatmates is the most wonderful person i know, i only met her sunday!
    and she came and found me, made me open the door i mean like shouting at me for ages before id move, got me water, then got a bouncer to help me out of the place,
    during this i was sick on her,
    she got me in a taxi, and got me into bed, with a bowl and a glass of water,
    this is the first time iv ever been ill because of drink.
    oh and, then a friend of mine staying in the same accomodation came over at midnight (by this time i was feeling 99%!) and wel we ended up having sex, he was here till 3.30 ish, lots of people came backduring this time, and im like embarrassed to leave my room incase i see someone.....
    im the kind of person when something like this happens they just want to ignore it, im good at running from problems but i cant can i?
    omg i dont know how to treat last night, i dont know what to say to them :|
    aahhhh
    x

ReputationRep:
    Just apologise and say that doesn't normally happen blah blah blah.

I threw up all over Epic Win on a night out at the end of last term and he was really good about it, and I'm not normally sick either. Bake them a cake, that's what I say.

ReputationRep:
    First of all just got and see the girl that helped, and let her no how embarrsed you are and say Thank you for helping you out and you really apreciate it .

ReputationRep:
    Apologise profusely to your flatmate, and stress that you're really embarrassed, and really sorry, and you won't do it again? It's all you can say tbh.

As for the friend you slept with... that's going to be awkward whatever you do. Probably best to get it over with and say, 'Look, I'm sorry, I was drunk, didn't want to lead you on, I don't want this to wreck our friendship etc. Sorrysorrysorry.'

People make mistakes. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Awwww, you look like you have a really good friend there :yep:

As for the other stuff, well it was during freshers week and everyone knows the kinda stuff that happens, and you were drunk - drunken mistakes happen to the best of us.

If I were you, I'd try to sober up a bit and then put on your best clothes, you know make an effort, and then walk out as if nothing ever happened, and then if someone mentions it, just act like your not bothered and it will blow over eventually.

Btw, count yourself lucky, at least you didn't get caught on film or something otherwise you would have problems lol!!

ReputationRep:
    It happens, apologise and move on (if your friends will let you without joking about it all the time!) one night it will be your flatmate who you have to look after. As for the sex thing, just put it down to being a drunken fool.

Thats what uni is allll about!

(Original post by hyper-little-mushroom-men)
    Apologise profusely to your flatmate, and stress that you're really embarrassed, and really sorry, and you won't do it again? It's all you can say tbh.
    i think i need to apologise alot to a fair few people today.... i did say on the way back in the taxi id wash up for a week, maybe ill make that a month.... lol

(Original post by ahukcorn)
    Awwww, you look like you have a really good friend there :yep:
    i really think i do only been out twice and shes been a star both times, the first time she came home with me early because id lost stuff and was kinda upset, and then last night, i so wanna do something nice but i duno what...

As for the other stuff, well it was during freshers week and everyone knows the kinda stuff that happens, and you were drunk - drunken mistakes happen to the best of us.
    id feel better if it wasnt that i appear to be the only one in my flat thats making a fool of themself,

x

ReputationRep:
    First time I played some crazy drinking game, I threw up on someones door. I should have just gone to the sink. It was like 1 metre away. Just Chillax and don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, there will be plenty of freshers all over the country who have done the exact same thing! At least now you know your limits and found so in the company of a friend who looked after you - you've got no excuse to do it again though.

As for the sex thing that sounds vaguely...disgusting; any sort of relations with someone who has puked should be sqaurely off limits IMO lol. I wouldn't worry about it, no one is really going to care anyway.

(Original post by DannyBoy123)
    Don't worry, there will be plenty of freshers all over the country who have done the exact same thing! At least now you know your limits and found so in the company of a friend who looked after you - you've got no excuse to do it again though.

As for the sex thing that sounds vaguely...disgusting; any sort of relations with someone who has puked should be sqaurely off limits IMO lol. I wouldn't worry about it, no one is really going to care anyway.
    yeah definatly isnt happening again, id like to enjoy one night out here soon.... lol

i did say before had i probably taste of sick, and he didnt insist i didnt.... though he had been drinking too....
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themagpies1)
    3sum? my gf's bisexual. i could watch
    No, been there, done that and I know the other girl always gets jealous.

And I'm not actually a 'full blown lesbian' but I don't mind a dabble

And shame on you for having a girlfriend and offering me your penis.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.