Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just kill yourself now or be victim to a lifetime of misery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    piss off
    Go for a walk.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt even be like this if i had my new bloody phone!
    try the happiness thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t82414.html

ReputationRep:
    i would but the games are so unbelieveabley (lmao sp?) crap
    Lol, bumma.

ReputationRep:
    FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! lol
    have loadsa chocolates and your fav food!!!

or go bike riding really really fast down a very steep slope! it feels realllyy good! a natural high!

or have sum baileys mmmmmm nice drink !
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    if I ever told my mother I was bored then it cued slave labour :mad:

I believe that you are forgetting the first noble truths of the Buddah:

1) All existence is suffering.
    2) The cause of all suffering is desire.

Once you are one with yourself and the world, your anger will melt away, like so much uneaten ice-cream.

ReputationRep:
    Like amazing trade said, its prob just the time of year. Christmas is over, New Year is gone and its back to work of one kind or another.
    Personally i am feelin a bit low at the mo aswell, 2004 was such a good year and i am going to miss it. I also dislike Jan, Feb & March as they are cold and dark/eventless.
    However things can only get better, only 3 months to Spring!

ReputationRep:
    mye... just think, you could have no legs... or be anally raped by a dolphin (they're big)... or have spoons forceably inserted into your eyes... or be hooked on meth... or have your eyelids caught on barbed wire... or be run over by a herd of stampeding elephants all of which are wearing their new metal studded shoes that they got for xmas... just think, life could be worse than not having your pretty new phone :P

Think happy thoughts
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by NikolaiJ)
    mye... just think, you could have no legs... or be anally raped by a dolphin (they're big)... or have spoons forceably inserted into your eyes... or be hooked on meth... or have your eyelids caught on barbed wire... or be run over by a herd of stampeding elephants all of which are wearing their new metal studded shoes that they got for xmas... just think, life could be worse than not having your pretty new phone :P

Think happy thoughts
    you need therapy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    you need therapy
    prolly, whatever man... I'm happy... at least in an inebriated kinda psychopathic way.

ReputationRep:
    ur not depressed you just an atention seekin fool ur annoyed not sad if u wanted the fone that much you could get on a bus and go to town and get it

you jus want to moan

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, you dont have a new phone, and you're all out of Diet Coke. That's probably for the best, as both are thought to cause brain tumours!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    everything causes tumors these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    everything causes tumors these days
    Ahhh your post has raised my chances of getting a brain tumor by 0.1%!
    AHH ME TYPING THAT HAS RAISED BY CHANCES BY 0.1%!!
    Ahh! Use of caps lock has raised it by another 0.1%!!!

*dies*.

(Original post by Ghost)
    Hmm, you dont have a new phone, and you're all out of Diet Coke. That's probably for the best, as both are thought to cause brain tumours!
    ...although an ex of mine did once tell me that diet drinks shrink the genitals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    Ahhh your post has raised my chances of getting a brain tumor by 0.1%!
    AHH ME TYPING THAT HAS RAISED BY CHANCES BY 0.1%!!
    Ahh! Use of caps lock has raised it by another 0.1%!!!

*dies*.
    fortunately dieing is a very good cure for cancer. so you're safe there.

ReputationRep:
    it's reactions like this that prevent people who really are depressed from telling anyone. Yes, not having a new phone is no reason to be depressed but you don't know her, maybe she really is depressed, although i doubt it, but people are allowed to be unhappy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tago_mago)
    it's reactions like this that prevent people who really are depressed from telling anyone. Yes, not having a new phone is no reason to be depressed but you don't know her, maybe she really is depressed, although i doubt it, but people are allowed to be unhappy.
    if she was genuinly unhappy i would have tried to help cos i hav been depressed and i didnt like it but i knew from the start of the thread she wasnt cos she asked if food would make her happy food doesnt cheer up proprly depressed people and like i said she could of got the phone herself

sorry if this sounds harsh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    if she was genuinly unhappy i would have tried to help cos i hav been depressed and i didnt like it but i knew from the start of the thread she wasnt cos she asked if food would make her happy food doesnt cheer up proprly depressed people and like i said she could of got the phone herself

sorry if this sounds harsh
    no its not, but i do take it out on food,

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.