MSc in Developmental Psychology and Psychopathology (King's College London)

Watch
kyustuff
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by mimsvj33)
Hi all,

I applied in March.. and haven't heard anything.. anyone else in the same boat? I wasn't sure how long they take off for Easter or when to expect a reply but it is 1 month this week since I sent the app.
Hey there, I've also applied in March but haven't heard anything from them yet...have you gotten any news?
mimsvj33
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by kyustuff)
Hey there, I've also applied in March but haven't heard anything from them yet...have you gotten any news?
They said originally to me I would know by May then now they have said June. I think they are also waiting to see who rejects their offers as well as just having a lot of applications.
ann0808
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Does anyone know or think what the msc timetable will be like? Like how many days would uni be on for - although of course this varies between courses. But just as an estimate. I have accepted my offer but I have no idea what the timetable would be like
f_dar
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, if anyone sees this, is there a guideline on what needs to be included on the personal statement for this course? For example some universities give you points on what you MUST cover like why you want to study this course at this uni. So, King's doesn't have that for this course?
ann0808
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
You will get an offer within a 2 months. They respond fast and with your grade/ experience they’ll take you. I got 68% in bachelors and 1 year of clinical experience
f_dar
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Anyone know when the course got full by in the last application cycle?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.13%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads