The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
DontBuyTheSun
Or we could take them to the pitch we used to play on every week. Bit out of the way pub wise though.

What about JMU, do they have any pitches? Can't remember, know they have an 5 a side indoor pitch.

Now im off to get ready. Gona try blag Beyonce in town tonight..

Do one knobhead, she's mine.

You can have Leona at a push...
Reply 281
Leona > Beyonce so I'll take her if she's going spare.
Shagged Miley Cyrus last night. Blagged her in the One4.
Reply 283
Ooo I can do this at the mo, how much am I looking at on trains to and from Liverpool? Its Arsenal Liverpool on Sunday 21st aswell..
Reply 284
afc1886
Ooo I can do this at the mo, how much am I looking at on trains to and from Liverpool? Its Arsenal Liverpool on Sunday 21st aswell..

Quite a lot. Get a coach with everyone else. :yy:
Reply 285
Trains will cost a fair bit, which is why I want us to sort some car-pooling/bussage.
Reply 286
Blimey, quick replyage. If you book them in advance, the trains will cost £12.55 to go 9am Saturday and come home 11am Sunday. Not too shabby at all..
Reply 287
Buy that ****! :biggrin:
Reply 288
What the **** train is that?! Where from and to?!
Reply 289
Yeh I'm thinking I should ASAP. Infact as it's from Euston, no changes, shouldn't everyone coming from London? So this is definitely going to happen, 20th Dec? Last weekend before Xmas, might have to work is the only problem.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EDIT: Its on the National Rail website. I searched for London (all stations) to Liverpool (all stations) on 20th Dec and returning on 21st Dec. With a 16-25 rail card (which only takes 1/3 off so it should still be quite cheap if you don't have one). The advance fares are like £5- £10 each way depending on which times you travel.
Reply 290
Sickie blud.
Reply 291
Definitely going to happen mate. And a fair few people are coming from London. I'm guessing that's on the "two singles could be cheaper" thing?
Reply 292
Not sure, you have to book it through thetrainline.co.uk and it turns out its with Virgin trains aswell..
Reply 293
Right chaps, here's a walkthrough of how to get this cheap ticket.

www.thetrainline.com

Departing from London Euston on the 20/12, at 09.00. Travelling to Liverpool Lime Street.

Returning from Liverpool Lime Street on 21/12, at 11.00. Travelling to London Euston. Click "Check train times".

If you have a 16-25 railcard, make sure you select that on the next screen, then click 'check availability and prices".

Scroll down past the prices to "Two singles could be cheaper" and click that. You'll want the £5.30 tickets each way that leave Euston at 09.07 and Liverpool Lime Street at 11.48.

Book NOW, as these tickets are guaranteed either to GO or increase in price.
Reply 294
If we're doing trains or megabus we need to decide now. I want to make sure I'm travelling with someone...

And they have to be cool!
Reply 295
I really think you lot need to just do this, as it's in serious trouble of getting too expensive. We need someone to commit! Robbie, be the man, dude. Show these people what they need to do.
Reply 296
I feel extremely sick. And how the hell will I ever manage to get there that early??!?! I'd have to get up at 6 ******* am.

I might just walk to liverpool tbf.
Reply 297
Will be a bit dearer without a railcard, btw. Only two or three quid though. And Robbie, maybe so, but better than getting up earlier then sitting on a coach for ages.
Reply 298
Right I'm going out now pretty much but I will get home and book my ticket. £12 odd for a return to Liverpool is too good not to..
Reply 299
Booking and Thomas Cooking.

Latest