The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Our left back's dropped out so we're one down. Could be two, all dependent on me now. Not sure what's happening yet so can't say either way atm.
Reply 1281
Another mate of mine is in, providing he's fit. He's a left back although he can play LM, took a knock yesterday, but has decided he's staying on past friday.
Has Juwel been confirmed as the Southern captain? I think he needs to start engaging in the pre-match press-conference and mind-games soon tbph.
Reply 1283
PM me some questions tbqh.
Is Si playing Nas?

just got my boots out of theuir bag, they need a serious clean.
DontBuyTheSun
Is Si playing Nas?

Same as!:shifty:

Mine haven't been cleaned since that match back in mid November, as I've played astro since then! I want to play on the astro/hard ground tbh.
Reply 1286
DontBuyTheSun
Is Si playing Nas?

Nah he aint mate, not up in Liverpool at the moment.
if we are short ill ask one of me mates if they fancy it
and it looks like we have another (female) addition to the night out
Reply 1288
J_H123698
if we are short ill ask one of me mates if they fancy it
and it looks like we have another (female) addition to the night out

Miss Huyton?

Kimoso is apparently coming to the alehouse too.
How long we staying in the Brook for? Not got much to be doing with if we're heading to town later on.
Reply 1290
Not sure, I mean you are sound to get of and re-join after a pint. Think we'll have all the others coming back to ours afterwards. If there is footy on I'm sure most will want to stay on and watch that and scran there. Then back to ours to get ready.
indeed miss huyton 2008, and maybe another mr huyton could be joining us, roomers are uncomfirmed, outside chance that mr kirkdaleisitkirkdaleisitvauxhallbythetoyrus might as well

what time is it in the morning, and i'll probably get back to mine before hitting town, but fancy going the brookhouse, as i have never been
Jangrafess
Nah, much worse. I'll definitely come but no way I can play like this.

If ever there was such a thing as a massive blow before a big match, then I have just witnessed it.

Very sad :frown:

Re questions: I'd like to ask the captain of the South how he plans on best utilising my abilities (lack thereof) and the captain of the North on how he plans on containing me for 90 minutes?

Answers on a postcard, thanks.
my boots are out... all nice and formerly white. need to sharpen my studs.
I'll probably play as long as I can anyway tbfh. Hopefully I can get me some boots tomorrow, if my money's come through. If not I'll be playing in the same tatty old Converse as at every meet.
Reply 1295
Jangrafess
I'll probably play as long as I can anyway tbfh. Hopefully I can get me some boots tomorrow, if my money's come through. If not I'll be playing in the same tatty old Converse as at every meet.

What size are you? Could have some to lend.

You won't survive!
izaldo
What size are you? Could have some to lend.

You won't survive!

Erm. Eight, I think.
8?! midget feet.
What are you then, you gritty bastard?
Maybe nine. I dunno. I could check...

yeah, nine

Latest