Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there
    I went to my exams officer yesterday and he typed in my name, DOB and UCAS number onto the BMAT website and then he put on my 2 uni choices that require BMAT
    So my question is, is that all I need to do to be entered for BMAT?
    I read somewhere on TSR that some people are filling in a form for BMAT or something like that?
    Does that mean I have been properly entered or not
    Eeek im starting to panic because I really don't trust my school with exam entries they always seem to miss deadlines and I dont want to have to pay double the price if I miss the 30th Sep deadline
    x

ReputationRep:
    I didn't have to fill in any form for my college but I did go back to check with my exams officer I had definately been entered and she showed me the confirmation. This may be worth doing? It's a little bit pedantic but it's not worth risking not being entered.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    they did the same for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    I didn't have to fill in any form for my college but I did go back to check with my exams officer I had definately been entered and she showed me the confirmation. This may be worth doing? It's a little bit pedantic but it's not worth risking not being entered.
    Ok thanks for that
    I guess I'll just have to go and check tomorrow then, better safe than sorry
    All this UCAS business is making me feel so paranoid that I'm going to miss a deadline or something

ReputationRep:
    I had to fill in a form but then again my school isn't particularly great with technology :p: I'm sure your school wouldn't lie to you that you'd been entered when you actually hadn't.

ReputationRep:
    I got a form to fill in today... I have no idea how to use it. Do we only put the universities needing BMAT down or all the unis? And do we get a laptop just if we want one or is it only for people with some kind of disability?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I think the whole form thing must depend on size of college. I'm the only one from my college being entered for the BMAT, but some colleges may have a number of applicants meaning written information is key to avoiding mixups.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    I got a form to fill in today... I have no idea how to use it. Do we only put the universities needing BMAT down or all the unis? And do we get a laptop just if we want one or is it only for people with some kind of disability?
    I'd like to know this too... although I am assuming it's just the BMAT ones.

ReputationRep:
    I was entered on the "Entries Extranet" she entered me in front of me and gave me my candidate number!

So i guess that means iv been entered, my school went halfsies with me too

ReputationRep:
    I've not had a bill for mine yet. I'm just not going to mention it haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.beth.x)
    I'd like to know this too... although I am assuming it's just the BMAT ones.
    I'm hoping it is because I have no idea what I'm doing for my 4th choice... in fact I have no idea what I'm doing about any choices now bummer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    My exams officer only put down the 2 BMAT unis that I am applying to on mine because you have to select them from a tick box type thing
    Non BMAT unis don't appear on the on-screen form and they have no idea of your BMAT score

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    quick question..will we have to enter our bmat reg number to the ucas form?? and does all the bmat reg/ numbers begin with BO_____ ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McDull)
    quick question..will we have to enter our bmat reg number to the ucas form?? and does all the bmat reg/ numbers begin with BO_____ ?

Mine was B0058Something

ReputationRep:
    Do people tend to put the bmat down as one of their qualifications with results pending on the education section of the ucas form?

Or do most people tend to not put it on, just so the other medical schools won't know where else we are applying to?

ReputationRep:
    Post Any further Posts in the B M A T 2008 Thread

ReputationRep:
    hi

when i was booking for the BMAT at my old school I remember there was a set of numbers i had to enter (I forgot what it was). However, after I registered for the BMAT I had to create a new UCAS application as I forgot the password for the old one (obviously before 15/10) meaning I had a new UCAS personal ID...did the BMAT registration require the UCAS ID and if I got a new one which they didnt know about when I was booking it what does this mean...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 25, 2008

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.