The Student Room Group

Girls....(18+)

Girls how often do u masturbate?
I’m always being asked of if I’ve ever tried to ‘explore’ myself and if so how many times - I always hear girls talking abt how they masturbate everynight etc. I only feel the need to 1 or 2 times a month I’m not sure if that’s good or bad :/

Scroll to see replies

You’re probably a guy
Reply 2
Original post by YaliaV123
You’re probably a guy

What ? I’m a girl lmao
Original post by Anonymous
Girls how often do u masturbate?
I’m always being asked of if I’ve ever tried to ‘explore’ myself and if so how many times - I always hear girls talking abt how they masturbate everynight etc. I only feel the need to 1 or 2 times a month I’m not sure if that’s good or bad :/

Ew we girls do not masturbate. You can not just put something like this and ruin our image. Your a guy then.
Who told you this??
Girls don't do that :K:
Reply 5
Ew we girls do not masturbate. You can not just put something like this and ruin our image. Your a guy then.

Bro- u must be stupid girls do masturbate , if guys do it and it doesn’t ruin their image why would it ruin a girls it’s normal to masturbate and want to explore yourself you’re just sensitive p.s im a girl 🥰😼
Reply 6
Original post by parkerrr
Who told you this??
Girls don't do that :K:

I see on like Tiktok etc all the time
dw, i do, i am 16 and only just found it out... LMAO. i do like it but it has made me learn something new as well, i am bi! i just like orgasms, tmi , but it's the truth.
I see on like Tiktok etc all the time

Oh..
Tiktok is the most reliable app out there
Reply 9
dw, i do, i am 16 and only just found it out... LMAO. i do like it but it has made me learn something new as well, i am bi! i just like orgasms, tmi , but it's the truth.

Finally a helpful quote , so far it’s just been ppl sayin ewww we don’t masturbate or why would u put this it ruins our image like what ??? Jeez they obvs haven’t been educated

is this v?
You're fine as long as you don't put a used toothbrush in there....
Oh..

Ye..idk I just thought I was rlly weird or sum
Oh..

well, i actually used to think that masturbating would be DISGUSTING, but in actual fact, it releases stress..iygm.
is this v?
You're fine as long as you don't put a used toothbrush in there....

i use my fingers 😁, i just wash them and my nails to make sure - well, i have only stroked my clit, as i don't know where the g-spot is....😂😂
well, i actually used to think that masturbating would be DISGUSTING, but in actual fact, it releases stress..iygm.

Releases stress ?? Dam I need that :frown:

ayye new hobby.
Releases stress ?? Dam I need that

ayye new hobby.

im dead!
Finally a helpful quote , so far it’s just been ppl sayin ewww we don’t masturbate or why would u put this it ruins our image like what ??? Jeez they obvs haven’t been educated

when i heard ppl talking about it a while ago, it used to disgust me as i was kinda innocent with things like this, didn't know what it really was. one day, i decided to explore, not knowing that i would get an orgasm😂😂 and i just stroked it and after 5 or so minutes something surprises me, I search it up and it says orgasm.
ayye new hobby.

do you find me gross? i don't do it regularly anyways...
when i heard ppl talking about it a while ago, it used to disgust me as i was kinda innocent with things like this, didn't know what it really was. one day, i decided to explore, not knowing that i would get an orgasm😂😂 and i just stroked it and after 5 or so minutes something surprises me, I search it up and it says orgasm.

I think most ppl were like this until they actually tried it hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending