888ayg
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey there, I'm a first year in college trying to do dentistry but by the looks of it there's no way I'm getting into a UK dental school with my lousy GCSE grades and foundation year so I have no choice but to go Bulgaria. I know a few people who have done medicine in Bulgaria but by the time I get to the application process it's gonna be more paperwork and visa mayhem throughout the 6 years because of Brexit. Is anyone looking to study dentistry or medicine in Bulgaria? maybe around 2024 or earlier? it'd be of great help if we all spoke on here and got to know each other beforehand
Ananya020902
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I’m in y13 and I’m applying for dentistry in sofia
888ayg
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Ananya020902)
I’m in y13 and I’m applying for dentistry in Sofia
I'll probably see you there in like 2023 lol I got an extra year added onto my college journey bc of my crap gcses hahah also try out Plovdiv medical university since they offer student loans whereas Sofia doesn't but whatever suits your preference hehe I'm gonna go through with Interhecs since more people apply through there compared to medconnect. just to let you know! good luck on final exams too
Ananya020902
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 888ayg)
I'll probably see you there in like 2023 lol I got an extra year added onto my college journey bc of my crap gcses hahah also try out Plovdiv medical university since they offer student loans whereas Sofia doesn't but whatever suits your preference hehe I'm gonna go through with Interhecs since more people apply through there compared to medconnect. just to let you know! good luck on final exams too
Sorry for the late reply. I’m just applying for Sofia with interhecs as well. I recommend it they’re really fast with replying and I started the process super early so they gave me like a 47% discount so if u know u wanna go with them i’d start the process early on so you save quite a lot of money
evajones023
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey I’m currently doing medicine at Sofia Medical Uni. I suspect that Brexit will make moving to the EU pretty difficult after the transition period ends, but maybe try going through an agency? They have a lot more info and guidance about all of this.
888ayg
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by evajones023)
Hey I’m currently doing medicine at Sofia Medical Uni. I suspect that Brexit will make moving to the EU pretty difficult after the transition period ends, but maybe try going through an agency? They have a lot more info and guidance about all of this.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing but who knows what the situation will be by 2024.
evajones023
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 888ayg)
Yeah I was thinking the same thing but who knows what the situation will be by 2024.
Well yeah true but I think that once this transition period thing is over, we will know for sure what we have to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (18)
32.73%
No (37)
67.27%

Watched Threads