The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Didn't pass e-tray :frown: Oh well, some part of me sort of assumed I hadn't got it. Only really frustrating part of it is not knowing how you went wrong. Guess I'd better start looking seriously for other jobs now. Still, there are many more years to try & get in. Best of luck to everyone else!
Do they text you if you are unsuccessful?
I haven't received a text yet. When I saw Snork Maiden had heard, I went to check the website & there was the dreaded message waiting for me!
Reply 243
I'm out too, bummer :frown:
Reply 244
Made the FSAC! Hurrah!
Oh god, still nothing for moi. I swear I have a heart-attack every time I check the website.
It's a bit rubbish that they don't text you if you are unsuccessful. Means I am going to be checking it at least once a day now.
Reply 247
Had my Etray on thursday and surprisingly i passed wahoo. This shocked me as i messed up the numerical test. Just a side note if you get stuck during the tests on anything it is possible to cess the internet by pressing the windows button on the keyboard the you can google anything you are stuck with or alternatively if you finish early you can just go on facebook.

Cheers Ras
Reply 248
Not heard anything yet- glad I didn't drop out with the first cut though as I'm pretty sure I messed up the e-tray. Maybe I can scrape the pass mark?

Thought it was going to be really time pressured- so I raced through it as fast as I could, then had 15 minutes at the end to go back through and look at all the wrong answers I'd made- but I couldn't change them- horrible... Still lesson learnt- time management.
Reply 249
Ok- so I take that back- just checked the website, and while I have no message, the application screen says I have passed. Good thing I did check- otherwise I would never have known- I didn't realise that I wouldn't get sent a message saying I had passed. Really happy though! GOod luck to everyone.
ray564k
Ok- so I take that back- just checked the website, and while I have no message, the application screen says I have passed. Good thing I did check- otherwise I would never have known- I didn't realise that I wouldn't get sent a message saying I had passed. Really happy though! GOod luck to everyone.

Checked my application screen after reading this and I passed as well. Pretty pleased. Does anyone know around which dates the assesment centres are held?
Reply 251
cherno_samba
Checked my application screen after reading this and I passed as well. Pretty pleased. Does anyone know around which dates the assesment centres are held?

Last year they started on the 21st of Jan and carried on to mid April
Bloody hell. I hope they get a wriggle on for my results. I can't take the waiting anymore.
Reply 253
sophisti_kate
Bloody hell. I hope they get a wriggle on for my results. I can't take the waiting anymore.

:smile: if you pass its another set of waiting ahead :smile:
Quady
:smile: if you pass its another set of waiting ahead :smile:

I know, but at least you know that you're not a complete idiot and have another chance to prove yourself.
sophisti_kate

Freaking annoying isn't it?? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This seems to be the case for most of the people I know who've applied though, so I guess we just have to grin and bear it and hope they come soon :s-smilie:
Reply 256
sophisti_kate
I know, but at least you know that you're not a complete idiot and have another chance to prove yourself.

Yea, but with the first two sets of waiting you don't believe you will get a place even if you pass, after FSAC you start to think you might and thats agony waiting to find out :P
Reply 257
Congrats to all who've passed already. I'm still in the bunch waiting for e-tray results... Very annoying! Any idea if there are many more e-trays to go before Christmas? I assume that the more there are, the more chance there is that we'll know one way or another this month. Can't handle waiting till February!
sam5
Congrats to all who've passed already. I'm still in the bunch waiting for e-tray results... Very annoying! Any idea if there are many more e-trays to go before Christmas? I assume that the more there are, the more chance there is that we'll know one way or another this month. Can't handle waiting till February!

I think (don't quote me on this!) there is another week of e-trays before christmas. So this time next week they may have a slightly clearer idea of pass marks? That said though, only about a thousand have completed it so far so you may be in for a wait yet. Good luck.
Reply 259
Snork Maiden
I think (don't quote me on this!) there is another week of e-trays before christmas. So this time next week they may have a slightly clearer idea of pass marks? That said though, only about a thousand have completed it so far so you may be in for a wait yet. Good luck.

Go look at last years thread, it will be like the online tests, approx 2 interim pass marks and a final.

Latest

Trending

Trending